Chapter 29

Olivia's POV

After I moved the potion to the vials I kept in my trunk, we went to lunch. I carried one of them in my pocket, and when we got to the table I poured the potion into a cup. I handed it to Bobby, and he walked over to Tom. 

He was to talk to Tom about the game later. I smiled as Bobby casually gave Tom the cup. Bobby picked another off the table and drank from it, and Tom followed him.

After a few seconds he looked confused, and he looked at Bobby. I saw him tell Bobby something, and Bobby nodded. Tom's head dropped and then he looked up suddenly. I saw him mouth out my name, but I couldn't make anything else out. Bobby nodded again, and Tom started to look around.

His eyes fell on me and he stood up and walked over to me.  "I am so sorry." he said. I shrugged. "Who made the potion?" he asked.

"Don't say I never did anything for you." He smiled and sat down. Bobby came over also and sat down on my other side.

"Okay. Remind me never to drink something a girl gives me." Tom told us, looking at his food. I patted him on the back. 

"There's no way you could have known."

He smiled and started eating. "So who do you think will win, Hufflepuff or Gryffindor?" Bobby asked.

"Wait, I thought we were playing." Tom said, looking between us. I shook my head. "Well, there goes the fun for today." he muttered. I smiled.

"It might actually be a good match."

I looked back and saw Draco. "Do you want something?" Tom asked him. He shrugged and sat in front of me. Tom glanced at me, but I just shrugged and started to eat again.

"Well, I think Hufflepuff will win. Potter has won too many times." Bobby said. They agreed with him, but I want to have a little faith in Harry. But I still think Cedric will win the game for Hufflepuff. They continued to talk about it until lunch was over.

We all headed down to the quidditch pitch together and sat in the front seats of the green bleachers. After a few minutes of sitting there, it started to rain, hard. I wrapped my coat around me and stood with my arms crossed. We watched as the teams went onto the field and started the game.

I really wanted to be playing. We had planned this game and prepared for it for a while. I looked away from the game, and saw a familiar black, shaggy dog. I excused my self and went over to him. "Duke, what are you doing?"

He looked up at me and wagged his tail. I laughed and sat by him at the end of the Slytherin bleachers, next to the stairs.

I watched as Harry, who had these weird goggles, looked over at us and shot off higher, following the snitch. I lost him in the fog, but I saw the hooded figures fly around. Dementors.

When I saw Harry again, he was surrounded by them. And Cedric caught the snitch. As the commentator was saying Hufflepuff won, Harry fell off his broom. I quickly ran down the stairs.

Once I got to the field, I saw Harry slow down before hitting the ground. I tried to run over to him, but there was still Dementors surrounding him. "Expecto Patronum!" I yelled and watched as my wolf came out of the tip of my wand. It ran towards the Dementors, and they quickly fled.

I moved it around till all of them were away, then ran to Harry's body on the ground. I stopped by him and touched his cheek, but he was out cold. Someone came up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. "He will be fine."

I looked up to see Dumbledore. He had McGonagall and Lupin behind him. Hermione and Ron weren't too far behind. Lupin walked up and helped me to my feet. I followed him off the pitch and we walked to his office. When we were there, he turned to me and smiled. "You never show struggle, do you? The patronus charm is a very complicated spell, and you can do it perfectly."