Suicide

This is my first story being published on wattpad.!,-i hope you love and enjoy it....most of my friends' that i've had read it loves it as much as i do......rate and comment and enjoy...;)-&&tell me watcha think...xD p.s......i'm giving you a little taste of it...i'll post more soon.!

As I walked into the doors of Lakewood High everyone stared. They stared at my black outfit, my dark eyeliner, and my crazy hair. I ignored their stares and headed to the girls’ restroom; that's where the flashbacks began.

The flashbacks reminded me of the last time I was in this restroom. I was in the third stall from the door, just lying there on the floor. Sammie Jordan, she’s the one who found me. She screamed for help yelling "Someone call 911!" That was the last thing I heard before I blanked out.

 I splashed some water on my face and I was back, just like that, looking at myself in the mirror.

I am now a sophomore in high school, my name is Zoe Stewarts, and I’m sixteen years old. I’m known for something that happened last year, a year I try to forget. Although with all the constant flashbacks it gets difficult.

As I left the restroom I began my walk to class. I noticed that everyone stared, as usual and I tried my best to ignore them. I walked into Geometry class, headed straight for the back and sat down. Noticing eyes staring and whispers starting I pulled my sleeve down over my wrist compulsively. Brittany and two girls in her clique, who sat a few seats in front of me, turned towards me.  As Brittany's eyes bore into me I felt my heart sink and my self-esteem drop even lower. I knew what was coming. The single-handedly taunting and cackles.

"Don't look at her girls she might cast a spell on us to take away our beauty. Only to make us as hideous as her," she said. I just looked at her, popped my iPods' headphones in, and zoned out from all the eyes and whispers mocking and judging me.

ssssoooo........do you like it so far...?,-i'll post more tonight...going to go watch secret life........rate.....comment....&&tell me watcha think......!-^_^

@ copyright 

all rights reserved @trevgoesrawrwriter

all rights reserved to Tre'via Blount