Chapter 10

"Bad girls like you who make me lonely deserve to be punished."

Eisuke words from earlier, not long before he pressed his lips against mine, play through my head once again. It may have been a few seconds ago or so, but I still haven't managed to comprehend the fact that he's kissing me. He's actually kissing me, in front of all these people and he didn't even ask permission from me before he did it. But then again, this is Eisuke we're talking about.

His lips continue to move against mine, for what seems like hours though I doubt it's barely a minute. And apparently, lack of composure from the other party doesn't seem to deter him in the least either, not to mention the fact that the Buccis, Soryu and Ichiro all have VIP passes to the show.

As he finally pulls away, breaking from our long kiss (or rather his long kiss since here was no cooperation from my side) he looks around at everyone else and pretends to notice them for the first time.

"Oh, Mr Bucci! Carolina!" He says in a surprised tone of voice, rubbing his neck in mock awkwardness . "I'm so embarrassed... I didn't realize you were here."

"Carolina, things are just find between these two!" answers Mr Bucci.

"But...!" she starts. "I'm telling you, Grace was with that man over there before! You saw them too, right, Soryu!?"

"Yeah..." Soryu replies, seeming unsure about his choice of words.

"She said she needed his advice about something related to work, so I allowed her to go with him." he begins. "I apologize for making you worry."

"What?!" says Carolina, disbelievingly. "That's what happened??"

"Please forgive me for the inconvenience, Mr Bucci." Eisuke says guiltily, though I know it's an act.

"No, I'm sorry that Carolina jumped to conclusions." Mr Bucci replies. "Let's go, Carolina."

"Wait, Daddy!" she calls out, running after him.

"Let's go back to our room, Grace." Eisuke says, not even waiting for them to disappear out of our sight.

"O-okay." I respond, reminding myself to give him a good piece of my mind once we're alone. The Buccis head towards the guest elevator while Eisuke grabs my hand and pulls me to the penthouse elevator. Ichiro is probably staring at me right now too, but I can't bring myself to turn around and face him.

________________________________________________________

"Hey! That was going 500 miles above the line, kissing me in front of everyone like that!" I yell as soon as we're out of sight.

Eisuke's cold glare returns. "I had to do what was necessary in order to convince Bucci." he replies, coolly. "And whose fault do you think that was?"

"I... I'm sorry..."

"Plus, I wouldn't even call that a kiss."he says, sounding strangely serious as he turns around to face me. Putting his hands on my shoulders, he pushes me to the side of the elevator and pins me against it.

"This is a real kiss." he smirks, grabbing my chin and tilting it up.

"Hey, what are you do--- mmmphh!?" And long before I have time to resist his lips are on mine once again, wetting my lips in a deep kiss. "Haah... Aah..."

However, this is completely different from before and my entire body goes limp in no time at all. It's not like I've never kissed anyone before, but nothing's been this intense and for some reason, that doesn't help the fact that I'm finding it very hard to breathe right now. Just as I think I'm going to collapse, the elevator's now familiar 'ding' sounds and we come to a halt. Eisuke pushes me away from him just in time to see the doors open.