Chapter 6

I soon discovered that my hope of Carolina being a 'decent' person was not to be.

The next day, I find Mr Ichinomiya, Soryu and myself, all waiting at the lobby of the International Tokyo Airport, waiting for Mr Bucci's daughter, Carolina Bucci. Thankfully, the airport wasn't too far away from the Tres Spades so I don't have to get up super early either. It was nearly 9'o'clock when I had woken up today but Carolina wasn't arriving until 12 which meant I'd had a little time to go over some of the personal documents that I'd be taking to the hospital on the first day.

At around 11, I'd finally decided to get changed from my PJ's and put on something on when Mr Ichinomiya had come barging into the room without even knocking. He had a bunch of clothes in his arms which he dropped on the bed, ordering me to get changed into them before leaving the room just as soon as he has appeared. Knowing that there wouldn't be a point in arguing with him, I'd quietly gotten changed and put on the pair of black disco pants and dark blue bardot crop top that he'd given me as well as the stripy, collar-less blazer and triangle necklace. Fortunately, the shoes he'd gotten were a pair of fairly short wedges which I didn't mind the height of. At first, I had been a little apprehensive about the crop top as I was pretty sure it would show a bit too much but the disco pants were high waisted so thankfully, only a small amount of skin showed. I'd pulled my hair into a simple, high ponytail before leaving the room.

When Mr Ichinomiya saw me, he looked me over and first smirked satisfiedly before his face contorted as if something wrong. Without a word, he'd got up from the sofa and walked over to me before reaching his hand behind my head and pulling out the hair tie which was holding up my ponytail. Then he'd proceeded onto moving bits of my hair until he was happy with the way that it looked, all while I stood absolutely frozen like a statue.

After that awkward experience, he'd dragged me into the limo that was waiting outside the hotel entrance and ushered me inside before he and Soryu got in. Soon enough the limo came to a halt outside the airport with the three of us getting out and that is how we came to be at the Narita International Airport.

"Eisuke!! Oh my gosh, I've missed you so much!" says a high pitched, female voice and we all turn in its direction to see a blonde woman running towards us, her large breasts bouncing up and down as she does so. Was she Carolina?

"M-Mr Ichinomiya, is that Carolina?" I ask. absent mindedly.

"Yes. She's an intense woman." he replies with a smirk. "And stop calling me that, idiot."

"Calling you what?"

"Mr." he scowls. "What kind of woman calls her boyfriend, 'Mr'?"

"Oh, sorry. E-Eisuke, I mean."

"Good."

I watch Carolina run towards Mr Ichinomiya with arms outstretched, her extremely high heels clacking loudly on the airport floor. How she ran on heels that high, I would never know. I'd probably end up breaking my neck if I tried that.

"Do your feet hurt today, Grace?" asks Mr Ichinomiya's voice, bringing me back to reality.

"What?" I ask, as he crouches down with a concerned look on his face as if he's examining my feet.

When did you start caring how my feet felt?

"Eisuke!?" pouts Carolina as her arms miss Mr Ichinomiya completely and she ends up hugging the concrete column right behind him. "ARGH!"

"Welcome to Japan, Carolina." says Mr Ichinomiya with a sweet smile. He gets up. turns around and pretends to not notice that Carolina was trying to hug him.

He purposefully pretended to be examining my feet to avoid getting hugged by her. Pfft.

"I just love how cold you are!" she says excitedly. "It's been far too long, Eisuke."