High School and Relationships

"Selena, hurry up and get ready for school.'' Drake yells from downstairs. Selena got dressed. Selena wore a grey ringer tee, denim ripped high waisted shorts and Sk-8 Hi high top Vans. Selena straightened her hair. She brushed her teeth and washed her face. She put makeup on. Selena grabbed her Stone Washed Faux Leather Backpack and her iPhone. Selena ate breakfast. She texted Harry. Selena walked outside and met up with Harry. ''Hey babe.'' Harry said. Selena and Harry kissed. Selena put on her motorcycle helmet. Selena put her iPhone into her backpack. Harry got on the motorcycle and so did Selena. Selena wrapped her arms around Harry's waist.

A couple minutes later, Selena and Harry made it to school on time. Selena and Harry kissed. Taylor watched as they kissed. Harry took notice. "Yes, Taylor.'' Harry said annoyed. Harry and Taylor didn't like each other. Taylor didn't approve of his relationship with Selena. Taylor always told Selena she could do better and she tried constantly to set up Selena with a couple of guys that has the same interests but Selena didn't have that same connection as he did. She was still in love with Harry. "What do you think your doing.'' Taylor said. "Kissing my girlfriend, what do you want now.'' Harry responded. Taylor just groaned. "Well, I want to talk to Selena.'' Taylor said. Selena said goodbye to Harry and walked with Taylor.

Harry and his friends, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn are in his gang. Harry lit up a cigarette. A teacher caught him. "First, Fighting, then, smoking and suspension.'' The teacher says while looking at Harry. Harry gets sent to the principal's office. "Lets take a moment to go through your history file.'' The principal said. "First, you were caught smoking, you have been caught fighting and suspension.'' Principal Russo said. Selena and Taylor show up in the principal's office. "Yes, Principal Russo.'' Taylor and Selena said. "I need you to give my daughter and son a tour of the high school, they are new students.'' Principal Russo says. Selena looks at Harry. Harry looks back at her. "I'm Selena and this is Taylor, what's your names.'' Selena says. "I'm Cierra and this is David.'' Cierra responds. David smiles at Selena. Harry sees and is anger fuels inside him. Selena sees and takes Harry aside to calm him down. "Look, Harry I love you I'm not going to dump you for him.'' Selena whispers to him. "I love you too Selena.'' Harry says.

Harry and Selena walk back inside. Liam and Niall walk inside the office. Taylor looks disgusted as Harry and Selena secretly hold hands. Liam and Niall took notice and told Taylor off. "You know what's your problem Taylor.'' Niall and Liam said. "What.'' Taylor said. "You can't stand to see Selena happy with Harry, she has to date whoever you want, she can never date any of the guys she likes because you don't like them and she finally met a guy who makes her happy and makes her smile and you don't approve.'' Liam said. "She almost broke up with Harry because she values your friendship with you more.'' Niall said. "Oh and Harry tried to change so much and would do anything for Selena.'' Liam responded. Taylor still didn't like Harry but approved of their relationship. She apologized to Selena. Principal Russo was crying and so was Cierra. "I wish I had a bad boy with a kind heart as a boyfriend.'' Cierra mumbled.

Harry placed his hands on Selena's hips and Selena wrapped her arms on Harry's neck, and planted a passionate kiss on Harry's lips. "Aw.'' Taylor, Vanessa, Miley, Demi, Ashley and Cierra said as they watched Harry and Selena kiss. Even Principal Russo, Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn. "I wish I had a boyfriend like Harry.'' The girls said. David has a crush on Selena. David meets a guy named Nick. "What do you know about Harry and Selena.'' David asks. "I know if you go after her he will kill you.'' Nick said. "I mean their relationship, tell me about them.'' David responds. "They have been dating since the beginning of high school but were childhood friends. Plus she only likes bad boys.'' Nick says. Just then, Selena walks into the classroom. "Hey Nick.'' Selena says. "Hey Selena.'' Nick responds. "How do you know Selena?'' David asks. "Childhood friends.'' Nick said. Harry and his friends walked into the classroom. Zayn was with his girlfriend, Perrie. Selena and Harry sat together. "Oh look who it is, The school's most popular couple, Harry and Selena.'' The teacher says.

That was all that had to be said about class. Selena and her friends went to show Cierra the rest of the school. Harry got pissed when David said he was going to ask out Selena. David punched Harry. "Big Mistake.'' Harry said while punching him.