Chapter 31- LEAP Is Finally Over

It All Started With Hello Ch.31

Artemis

"So when do you start testing?" Prince asked as we had one of our daily talks over the phone.

"Next week on the 8th." I groaned.

"Oh no. You are gonna die." Prince laughed at me.

"You too. No cell phones allowed at all during testing. So you can't talk to me." I smirked. He stopped laughing.

"But how can I not talk to you for a whole eight hours?!" Prince complained.

"I know right," I sighed. "But Jari is having a house party that Saturday. So we gonna turn up after LEAP."

"For real? The boys are gonna go crazy when they hear that." Prince laughed.

"I was going crazy when I heard that." I laughed with him.

"Te echo de menos. " Prince said. (I miss you)

"Yo también te extraño." I sighed. (I miss you, too)

"Su españoles ha mejorado, amor." He complemented. (Your Spanish has gotten better, love)

"¡Gracias! Lo intento, ¿sabes?" I smiled. (Thank you! I try, you know?)

"I'll talk to you later." He said.

"And you have to go now. Bye, Princeton." I sighed and hung up.

************************

"It's over!" I shouted as we ran out of the school on Thursday.

"We finished!" Trajae' Jones shouted with me.

"Yes! Whoo!" Harold came up and hugged me.

All of eighth grade bus riders were running out of the building and to their bus.

"Artemis?" Ta'keve'anyia asked as Juno, India, Elise Smith, Trajae', and I jumped on the bus.

"They let us go!" I shouted as we made the bus move.

"And we all finished that damned test!" India yelled.

"Sit down on that bus!" Officer Lee shout at us. We sat down with laughs.

India, Juno, Elise, Trajae', and I took pictures on my phone and I put them on Instagram and I tagged the girls in it.

*Finally! We are free of that evil thing called LEAP! On Saturday we gonna #TurnUp !!*

"I'm so glad its over with. I don't know if I could have taken it any longer." India sighed.

"Ain't that the truth," I smirked as my phone vibrated. "Who wants to talk to my boo?"

"I do. I never talked to him." Trajae' said.

"Me too." India and Elise said as I answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Mi amor! Finally! It's over! Now I can talk to you during the day!" Prince said through the phone.

"Yeah!" The girls and I shouted.

"Who else is there?" Prince asked.

"I'm Elise Smith." Elise smiled.

"India Cain." India said.

"And Trajae' Jones." Trajae' said.

"Hello ladies! I remember seeing you at Artemis's party, India. Nice to hear you again." Prince smiled.

"Hi Princeton." The girls sighed together. Ta'keve'anyia's head popped up when she heard Prince's name. She came back here quicker than you could say Lord help me.