Chapter 15 Babysit

Juliet POV

"You know I never stop looking for you." "What?" I was lost in what he was saying. "You left me." "Why?" He told me what had happen. "He did that to me." "Yes." I couldn't believe what he had told me. "I just left without an explanation." "Yes. I don't know if you told someone why you left." I notice Josh was sleepy. "Go to sleep." "No." "How come." "You're still awake." "That because I been sleeping all day." Before I knew he fell asleep. I couldn't believe. What he told me. It was 7 in the morning I didn't sleep. Ashton woke up. "You're awake." "I didn't sleep." "Why not?" "I just couldn't." "Why is that?" "What if Mikes comes for me?" "He won't. I promise. Go to sleep." I finally fell asleep.

Sam POV

I woke up. Louis was still sleeping. I was getting out of bed when an arm pulled me back to bed. "Where are you going?" "To the washroom." "Don't go?" "Louis I want to go to the hospital to cheek on Juliet." "Can we just wait a little longer?" "Come on." "Louis." "Please." "Fine." I stayed with him a little longer. Harry came in. "Are you guys going to stay there all day?" "No." "Were about to go to the hospital." We got ready and headed to the hospital. I enter first to see Juliet. "Hey guys." "Hey Sam." As josh and Ashton answer me. "Did she wake up?" "She just fell asleep." "Why?" "She couldn't sleep. She keep thinking if mike would walk throw the door." I sat next to her. I sat down next to Josh. Juliet brother came in. "Morning guys." "Morning Michael." "Where is Em?" Ashton asked. "She is with Calum and Luke. Ash we're staying at my dad till Juliet gets better." "Alright." Juliet woke up. "Morning Juliet." "Morning everyone." There was a little girl with a guy standing by the door. "Juliet I'm so happy you're alright." "dad." "Juliet." "Em." "What are you here?" The little girl said, and she was afraid to step closer to Juliet. "I fell and hit my head you want to sit with me." "Yes." Michael sat Em next to Juliet. "When are you getting out?" "In a week." "I'm setting up your room. Your living back home." "Okay. Michael, where is Em." Juliet asked. "She is with Luke and Calum they are on their way." "okay." "Juliet, do you remember anything." Niall asked her. "No." she looked sad. "Love, don't be bet yourself up. You'll soon remember." Liam told her. "Alright." Em started to cry. "What's wrong Em?" Juliet told her. "I want to stay with you." Juliet hugged her. "Dad can she say with me" "yes she can." Luke Calum and Emily came in. Josh and Ashton staid with Juliet at the hospital.

It's been 4 days. Josh and Ashton still don't go home. Louis and I enter Juliet room. She wasn't there not even Josh or Ashton. I walked out. "Where is Juliet Clifford?" I asked. "She should be coming back. She is getting some test done." "Okay thank you." I walked back in the room. "Where is she?" "She is getting some test done. I tough she remembered and left again." "She would tell you Sam." he said rubbing my back in circles. They came in. "Morning Juliet." "Morning Sam." Josh put Em next to Juliet. "Come on guys go home. Take a shower and sleep." "No." They both say at the same time. "Why don't you guys want to go home?" I asked. "I don't want to leave her side." Ashton answered me. "yeah." josh said agreeing with Ashton. "I'll still be here. You guys need fresh air." "I don't want to leave your side." "Please go." Juliet said. "but." "No buts you're going and that that." "I'll take you guys." Louis said. "I'm coming right back." "okay." the guys left. "Thanks for helping me get them out." "Anytime." "I had been trying to convince them to go home." "Don't you like them here?" "I do I really do. But there chairs don't look construable." "You're right." I sat next to her. "Hey Em." "Hi Sam." she saw watching TV. "Have you remembered anything?" "No. I had the weirdest dream." "What was it?" "You and I walked downstairs. I told everyone that Mike rape me. I walked out of the house crying and I went to go see Marcus. He didn't believe me that Mike raped me. I was sad so I left and saw a newspaper and it said I lied about being rape and Josh told them that I lied. I looked at your phone you texted me saying that you were out with the lads eating if I wanted to join you." "That wasn't a dream part of that happen, I don't know about the Marcus part but everything else did happen." "Was that the day I ran away." "Yes." Michael came in. "hey sis." "Hey bro." "Juliet remember something but I don't know if part of it did happen." "What did you remember." he asked. Juliet told him. "That did happen." "Even about Marcus." "yes." she looked hurt. "Are you okay?" "yeah fine." she didn't want to believe it. "Juliet looked at the TV. "Juliet." "Yeah." "Are you okay?" "I'm fine." "Are you sure?" "I'm fine Michael." "Ashton going to bring you food." "Okay." she was staring at the TV. Em and Luke came in. "Juliet." "Em." "When can you go home?" 3 more days." "No." "Em don't be sad." "I want you to go home now." "You know what. When I go home, well watch your favorite movie and we'll eat ice cream and eat whatever you want." "You promise." "Yes pinky promise." "Yay." "You want to sit with me and Angle." "Yes." Michael helped her up. Ashton, Josh and Louis came back. "Mommy. I'm hungry." "I got you food princess." "Thank you Ashton." "Babe are you ready to go." "yeah." I got up from my set. "I'll stop by tomorrow morning." "Alright Sam." Louis and I left.