Chapter 3 Just Us 2

Sam POV

"Do you want to go on the Ferris wheel?" "Yeah." We got on the ride. "Do you like being in the house?" "It's okay." "That's good." He was nervous. We got off the ride. "Let's play that game." We walked to the game where you throw darts at balloons. "You can pick from the top." Niall picked out the price. We were done playing. He was surrounded by screaming fans. I waited for him. It took an hour. More fans keep coming up to him. He grabbed him ran and we ran to the car. "Sorry about that." "It's fine." "I didn't know it was going to get like this." "Niall, it's fine." We got back to Louis flat. "Where have you been?" Louis said. "I took her to the carnival." "Next time tell me when you leave." "Sorry, Louis it was my fault." Louis and Niall keep talking. I walked to Josh room. "Hey, Sam how was your date?" "It wasn't a date." "How did it go?" Juliet looked at Josh. "Babe I'm hungry." "I'll go get us some food." "Thanks." Josh left. "Sit next to me and tell me what happens." "We were having a great time. Then he was surrounded by fans." "Are you too going out again?" "No." "Why not?" "If we get surround by fans again." "Do something where they can't find you guys?" "Like what." "Umm." Josh came in he brought pizza. "Here you go, babe?" "Thank you." "Here you go Sam." "I'm not hungry." "You didn't eat. So eat." "How did you know?" "We all find out." "He told you." "Yup." "Thanks. I'll leave you two alone." "What no stay with us?" Josh told me. "Yeah stay sit by me." "I'll sit on the floor." "No josh it's your room I'll sit on the floor." "No, you're my guest now sit next to Juliet I'll bring a chair." "Alright." Josh left. "He a keeper." "I know." I haven't seen her this happy. "He really makes you happy." "He really does. What film do you want to see?" "I don't know. What is there?" "Transformers Dark Side of The Moon." "Okay." Josh came in. "Transformers. She so fit." "Josh is sexy." "Thanks, babe." "What? I'm talking about Josh Duhamel." "I'm kidding babe your way better than Rosie Huntington-Whiteley." "Is that so?" "Yeah." "I stand what I said about Josh." "He is so sexy." I told her. "I know look at him can he be any hotter." Juliet began to laugh. "I'm kidding babe. Do you know his amazing drummer?" "Maybe or maybe not. Please continue." "That all I have. Just kidding well he is in this amazing band called One Direction, he stole my heart from the first moment I lay eyes on him." They kissed. I throw a pillow at them. "Hey." Juliet said, "Guys I'm trying to the film." "Fine will stop." We finished the film. "I'll see you guys in the morning." "Night Sam." "Night Juliet night Josh." I went to my room. Louis came in. "Hey how did it go with Niall." "It was okay." "Do you want to go get breakfast tomorrow?" "Who else is coming?" "Just us two." "Okay." The next day. I walked by Josh room. "Hey Sam." "Hey Josh." "Julie awake if you want to see her." "Thanks." I walked in. "Morning Sam." "Morning Juliet." "Where are you going this morning?" "Louis and I are going to go eat." "Have fun." "Thanks. I should get going." "Tell me how it goes." "Will do." Louis and I left. We arrived at the restaurant. Louis and I got to know each other more. We had been talking for 3 hours. "We should go back." We went back to his flat. Juliet was sitting down on the couch. "Juliet, what are you doing out of bed?" "Josh is sleeping. She doesn't know I'm here." "You should be in bed." "I'm sick of being up there alone." "You have Josh." "I know." "Juliet! Where are you? Juliet!" "I'm in the living room." "You know you're not supposed to be out of your bed." "I know. Can I stay a bit longer?" "How long have you been here?" "2 hours." "How did you get down here?" "Niall helped me." Josh left. I sat next to Juliet. "Where is he going?" "To find Niall." "Where is Niall?" "He left; he knew this was going to happen." Josh came back. "Where is Niall?" "I don't know." Juliet answered him. "I know you're lying Juliet where is he." "He left that all I know." Josh left. "Where is he going?" "He knows where he is hiding." "Did you eat?" "No." "What do you want to eat?" "I'll just order pizza." "Are you sure?" "Yeah." 15 minutes later Harry came back with pizza. "Here you go Juliet." "Thanks Harry." "Josh is outside." Juliet was getting up. "Where are you going?" "Check up on Josh." "Let me help you." Harry and I help Juliet up. We helped her outside. "Babe what are you doing here?" 'I came to talk to you." There was a chair next to Josh. We helped her. Harry and I went back inside. "Where did you and Louis go out this morning?" "We went to a restaurant." "Did you guys get along?" "Yeah." We started watching a film. The Notebook was on. It's been 30 minutes Josh and Juliet came in. "What are you guys watching?" Juliet asked. "The Notebook." We were in the part where they are in the carnival. "We'll watch this then off to bed." "Okay." Josh and Juliet sat down. We finished the film. Zayn came in with a girl.

A/N Sorry I think this one sucked. Sorry for bringing short the next one will be better. Thank you for voting and reading. Remember I love you and you are amazing.