Chapter 6 I Still Care

Sam POV

I don't know." I said. "You have up pick please." "Give me some time to think about it." "How much time do you need?" "2 weeks." "Fine." Juliet was standing at the door. "What are you doing here?" "Let me see." "See what." "Your cuts." "What you cut?" "No." Louis and Juliet lifted up my sleeves. "Who told you?" "No one." "How did you know?" "I know because I use to do that a long time ago." We were shock on what Juliet told us. "You’re so perfect." I told her. "I'm not and the more people said it I would cut." "Boo." Josh eyes were watery. "Sam. Please stop I'm here for you. You know that. Louis Niall and Josh I want to talk to her alone." "Yeah." They left. "Before you do these please talk to me?" "I promise." I hugged her. "I'm staying at Perrie flat for 2 days the. I'm leavening to Chicago." "Why are you leaving?" "It's better off I stay away from Josh." "What happen? You two are a perfect couple." "We got to a big argument. He doesn't trust me." "Can I go with you?" "Louis said no. I try to convince him." "I have a plan." "What is it?" "They have an interview tomorrow. I’ll pack my things and will leave tomorrow." "Call me when they leave so I can pick you up." "Okay." I hugged Juliet and she left. I heard Josh and Juliet yelling at each other. "Guys stop it." "Zayn this isn't your problem." Josh yelled at Zayn. "Why are you yelling at Zayn for?" "This is between you and me." Liam Niall try to claim down Josh. While Harry Louis try to claim down Juliet. After 5 minutes of yelling. Juliet left knowing her she won't go to Perrie flat anytime soon. I walked downstairs. "Hey Sam, do you know where Juliet is?" "I might know where she will be." Josh came running to the living room. "Where is she Sam?" "She said she was going to Perrie flat." "She is not there." "I’ll look for her." "I'm coming with you." "She wouldn't want to come back knowing your with me." "Fine." "I’ll go with you." "Thanks Zayn." We got in Zayn car. "Where can she be?" "Let's try her flat." "Why would she be there?" "She is not with Josh anymore. My guess she is drunk." We enter her flat. The door was open I didn't have to use the spare key. I walked upstairs. Juliet was drinking. She had 5 bottle of beer. "Juliet." I throw the bottle she had in her hand. "Why will you throw that away?" "You promise me you would stop drinking."

"Oh." She sat on her bed. "Juliet, why are you drinking?" I asked. "Because of him." She pointed at the door. "Babe." "Get away from me." "I want to help you." "If you want to help then leave me alone." "Please." "Let’s go downstairs." Zayn and Josh went downstairs. "You can't be here." "Why not?" "He is coming back." "Who is?" "Oliver and Mike."

"What did you do?" "I got needed something." "What was it that you couldn't get yourself?" "Juliet, why are they people in your flat?" Mike and Oliver where standing at the door. "Look who diced to come back." "I came to get my friend." "That too bad." "What so you mean no?" "You see. I need her, once she is pregnant she can leave." "She is pregnant." "No she is not." "She didn't tell you. That why I'm here so she won't hurt he child." They were all shock. Josh was at the door. "You’re pregnant." Mike got In front of Juliet. "She is mine." "No she is not." "She is my fiancé." "No she not." "Aww pretty boy is mad that his girlfriend left him for someone better." Josh and Mike began to fight. Zayn and Oliver broke up the fight. Zayn took us to Perrie flat. Josh went back to Louis flat. Juliet went to the guest room. "I'm really worried about Juliet." "Why is that?" "She began to drink. I don't know what she did with Mike and she won't remember anything." "What should we do?" "I’m taking her to Rehab in Chicago." "Are you sure?" "It sounds mean but if she doesn't go. Mike will end up hurting her." "When are you guys leaving?" "Tomorrow morning." "How are you going to leave Louis flat?" "I don't know. Ill figure something out." "I’ll help you. Tomorrow will go out. You'll say you aren't feeling well. When we leave you'll pick up Juliet and leave." "Thanks Zayn." "Is she pregnant?" "No she not I lied so Mike wouldn't hurt her." "Now Josh believes it. He doesn't think he is the father." "He can stop worrying." "I’ll take you back to Louis flat so you can't sleep." "Thanks I'm going to cheek up Juliet." "Aright." I went upstairs.  "Juliet. I’ll pick you up tomorrow." "Okay." "Go to sleep." "Okay." Zayn took me to Louis flat. "Have you guys seen Josh?" "No he said he was coming here." "He hasn't showed up." "Where can he be?" "We don't know." "I’ll call him. Go to sleep Sam." "Alright." I went to sleep. The next day Zayn woke me up. "Hey Sam we are leaving." "Thanks." Niall and Louis came in. "You’re not feeling well." "I’m going back to sleep." "I'm staying to take care of you." Zayn came back in. "Niall Louis lets go." "Zayn she is sick." "Juliet is on her way she is going to take care of her." "Alright." They all left. I packed my things. I called Juliet. "Hey I'm going to Perrie flat so be ready." "Ready for what." "We are going to Chicago." "Why?" "I’ll explain on our way." "Okay."