Chapter 5 I'm In Love

Sam POV

Everyone was in the kitchen. I went upstairs. I was lying down.  Someone came in. "Hey Sam." "Hey Josh." "Why are you up here alone?" "I just wanted to think." "Think about what." "Things." "Do you want to talk about it?" "You should worry about Juliet." "We're a big family. If you want to talk just let me know." "Can we go for a walk?" "Yeah who else is coming?" "Just us two I that okay." "I’ll tell Juliet knows and we can go." "Alright." Josh told Juliet that we were leaving. Josh and I went to the park. "What's going on?" "The guy from the restaurant kept texting." "He did do something to you." "He knows everything about me. I haven't really told him anything about me." "That is strange." "He wants to go a date with me tomorrow. I don't know if I should go." "If you want Niall and I will follow you guys." "I’ll feel better if you and Juliet come with me." "It's a double date." We walked back home. "Where did you guys go?" Niall asked. "We went for a walk." Josh answered him. "Did you get Juliet message?" "No." "She went with Harry to Hunters Hays concert." "She texted and called you 4 times." He looked at his phone. "This is all fake." "What's wrong Josh?" "This." He showed me his phone. "Sam is using Juliet just to get with Josh." The next picture said. "Juliet is using Josh just to get with Harry." "This is fake all we did was go for a walk." "I know. I hate when they do that." Josh left Louis flat. "Where is he going?" "He is going to the concert."

Niall POV

I walked to the kitchen to cheek if Sam was there. "Where is Sam?" "She went out with a guy." " She has to be with someone." "She is with Josh and Juliet." It's been 3 hours. Sam finally came back. "Hey Sam. Do you want to go to the mall with me?" "Sure." Sam and I headed to the mall. "What do you need from the mall?" "I wanted to get a gif for someone." "Okay." Sam and I were walking around. A guy came up to her and hugged her. "Hey babe what are you doing here?" "I'm shopping with Niall." "I’ll see you tonight." "Of course." They hugged and he left. "Who is he?" "He is my boyfriend." "What since when?" "This morning." "What? You don't even know him." "I have to go." "Where are you going?" Sam ran out of the mall. I followed her.

*Back in Louis flat*

"Hey, Sam isn’t here." "I know I came to see you." "Why?" "I love you." "You’re going out with Sam." "Forget Sam." "Get away from me." Zayn came down. "What's going in?" Juliet went behind Zayn. Juliet whisper to Zayn. "You should get going." He left.

Sam POV

I open the door. Zayn was claiming down Juliet. "Juliet, are you okay?" "I'm fine." Juliet went outside. "What happen?" "You should stop seeing him." "Why?" "Talk to Juliet." I walked outside. "Why are you smoking, I tough you quite?" "I did. Please don't tell Josh." "I won't tell if you give me one." She gave a cigarette. "Why are you our here?" "I care about you. You have to break up with him." "It was your idea to give him a chance." "I know. He came today but he wasn't here for you." "Why did he come?" "He came to see me." "He told you he love you didn't he." "Yes." "You kissed him. You’re not going to tell Josh." "I Swear I didn't kiss him. I was on the phone with Josh he heard everything so did Zayn and Perrie." "I can't believe you. You like my boyfriend and you lied to your boyfriend about it." "I wouldn't do that Sam. You know that." Zayn came outside. "Are you two going to stop yelling?" "I'm leaving." "Where are you going?" "Away from Juliet." Zayn try to stop me. "She would never do anything to hurt you. She cares about you too much." I left. My phone wouldn't stop ringing. I went to the park. "Why didn't you pick up your phone?" Josh sat next to me. "How did you find me?" "We came here yesterday. She wasn't lying I heard the entire thing. She thinks you hate her." "I don't hate her." "Let’s go back. I know who both you guys where smoking." "How did you know?" "I can smell it. It's all over your cloths." We walked back to the Louis flat. I went to look for Juliet she wasn't there. "Where is Juliet?" "She left." I went upstairs to Josh room. None of here things were there. I walked downstairs. "Her things are missing." "She is staying with Perrie for a few days." "Why did she leave?" "She thinks you hate her. She wants you to have some time." I went to Perrie flat. Perrie open the door. “Hey Sam.” “Hey Perrie. Is Juliet here?” “Yeah she is here. Come in.” Juliet came down. “Hey Juliet.” “Hey Sam.” “I’m sorry.” I hugged her. “When are you going to back home?” “I don’t know.” “Let’s go get ice cream.” “Alright.” Perrie, Juliet and I went to get ice cream. We were at the park. I saw Oliver, he was with a girl. “I tough you had a date tonight.” “Not anymore.” We saw Oliver kissing a girl. I walked up to him. “Sam.” I slap him. “What?” “If you wanted to be with her or my best friend then why did you ask me out?” “I don’t even like Juliet.” “Stop lying.” “Sam I love you.” “No you don’t.” The girl slapped him. “You just told me you love me.” “I mean.” “It’s over Oliver.” We went back to Perrie flat. “Sam, are you going to be okay?” “Yeah I’ll be fine.” I went back to Louis flat. I went upstairs. Niall and Louis where talking. "I love her." "No I love her." "She doesn't love you she loves me." "She loves me Niall." "Let’s see who she picks." "She is going to pick me." "No me." They began to fight. I ran to my room I found a blade. I heard yelling outside of the door. "Sam open the door... Sam open the door this now." Harry kept yelling. I open the door. "Liam, get me the first aid kit now." Harry looked for something to wraps around my wrist. Liam came in. "Sam." He was shock of what I have done. "Li I'm sorry." "Let’s clean up your cut." Liam and Harry clean up my cut. "We can't tell Louis about this." "Okay." I put in a sweeter so he wouldn't notice. "Josh just left and Niall and Louis are coming." Louis and Niall came in. "Liam, Harry can we talk to Sam alone." "Yeah." Liam and Harry left. "Will you be my girlfriend?" They both Said at the same time. "Umm." "Sam, just pick Niall." "Or Louis."

A/N Thank you for reading and voting. I hope you like it. Please tell me what you think. If you have any ideas please let me know. Remember I love you and you are amazing.