Chapter 2 It's Not A Date

Sam POV

"That's fine." "I'm really sorry." "I just want to leave." "You can stay here, but promise that you will stop doing that." "Fine, I promise." Louis and Liam came in. "So we have an interview. Don't leave the house, please. Juliet is staying with you." "I won't leave." They left and Juliet came in. "What do you want to do?" "What can we do?" "Let's order some food and we'll watch a movie." "Mean Girls." "Alright. I'll just order pizza." Juliet put on the movie. "I'll get the food." Juliet walked downstairs to get the food. "Here the food." Halfway through the movie. "Hey, I'm going to my flat." "Why?" "Josh texted me to go." She showed me. "Is that okay if I leave you here alone for a couple of minutes." "Yeah, don't worry I'll be fine." "Are you sure I don't have to go?" "Go I'll be fine. If anything happens I'll call you." "Alright. I'll see you in a bit." Juliet left. 5 minutes later Louis came in. "Where Juliet?" "She went home." "Why would she leave?" "Josh asked her to she showed me." Josh came in. "Where is Juliet?" "You told her to go to her house." "I never asked her to go." "She showed me." Josh ran out. "What going on?" "I don't know. Let's go." We all went to Juliet house. "I told you to stay away from her." I heard Josh yell everyone ran upstairs. "Josh let go of him," Liam told Josh. Zayn and Niall pulled Josh off the guy. I was with Juliet. "What happen?" "This piece of." "Josh." "This guy was taking advantage of my girlfriend." Juliet was covering her stomach. "Move your arm," I told her. "No." "Move your arm, Juliet." She did. "You're bleeding." "I'm fine." "Babe I didn't know." "Josh we have to take her to the hospital." "I'm fine." We went to the hospital. The nurse took Juliet inside. It's been an hour. "Josh." "That is me. How is she?" "We took care of her cut, just in time, it was getting effective. She is in room 78." We all walked in there. "Juliet." Josh hugged her. "Josh." "Can I talk to her alone?" "Yeah." We all left the room.

Josh POV

"Juliet, why did you go to your flat if you know you can't go." "You texted me, Josh. I found it odd but I still went. I'm sorry." "This isn't your fault" I have to tell her. "Juliet I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry." "About what." "You'll never forgive me." "I can't forgive you if you don't tell me." "I knew where Sam was. I didn't tell you." "I knew you knew." "How did you find out?" "You told Louis if he said anything that you are leaving the band. I love you too Josh." "I love you more. I'm really sorry I didn't tell you." "I know being in the band makes you happy, I didn't want to say anything." "You should have told me. Don't ever go to your flat alone ever again." "I won't."

Sam POV

We went back to Juliet room. Juliet and Josh were happy. "Do you know when you can go home?" "No." Liam left. "How are you feeling?" "A bit better. Now that you all are here." Liam came back with the doctor. "You can leave tomorrow morning. You have to have it easy for 2 week." "Okay." It was late. We are going to stay with you, Juliet." "Thanks, Liam." We all sat down. "What are we doing tomorrow?" "Juliet and I are going to watch a film." "Can we join you?" Zayn asked Josh. "Yeah." They keep talking but Juliet fell asleep. The next day we all went back to Louis flat. Josh carried Juliet to his room. "What movie are we watching?" Niall asked. "I didn't finish watching Mean Girls yesterday," Juliet answered him. "I'll put up the movie." Josh put on the movie Harry got the popcorn. All day long we watched films. "We have an interview tomorrow guys." We all went to our rooms. The next day they were all at the interview. I went to check up on Juliet. "Hey, Sam." "Hey, Juliet." "Are you hungry?" "Yeah." "What do you want I'll make it?" "Pancakes." She was getting up. "Do you want me to help you?" "Yes please." I helped her. "How did you and Josh meet?" "I was walking at the park when he bumps into me. He asked me out." "Aww." Juliet began to do the pancakes. "That a lot of pancakes." "Wait till Niall get here." "Why?" "He is going to finish them all." They came back. "Babe, what are you doing down here?" "We were hungry." "You know you can't be out of bed." "You love it when I cook." "Yes, I do Juliet they are all mine." "Niall I know how much you love my cooking." We finish eating. Juliet and Josh were in his room. I was in mine. Niall came in. "How it going?" "Good." "Do you want to do something?" "Like." "There a carnival if you want to go." "Yeah, I'll just get ready." "Alright." "Who else is coming?" "Just you and I." I went to Josh room. "Hey, Sam. Going somewhere?" "Yeah, Niall and I are going to the carnival." "Someone is going on a date." "No, I'm not Juliet." "If that what helps you sleep at night." "Do you guys want to come?" "I'll love too." "But she can't go. Sorry, Sam." "That is alright. I'll see you when I come back." Niall and I left.

A/N I hope you like it. Thank you for voting. Tell me what you want for the next chapter it will mean a lot. Remember I love you, and you are amazing :)