Chapter 12 I'm Looking

Sam POV

"Come on Sam have fun." "I'm having fun." “I’m having fun.” We went to a restaurant. “You know we’ll find her” “I know Louis.” We finished eating and headed home. I turn on the TV. I fell asleep.

Juliet POV

"What was it with you and dad being quite when I told you about the father of my kid?" Someone was knocking. Michael opened the door. "Are you coming to practice?" "Yeah. Let me get my phone." Michael left. "Hi I'm Ashton." "Hi Ashton I'm Juliet." "You’re his sister." "Yes." "You’re more beautiful in person." "Ash stop flirting with my sister. She is pregnant." "Yeah Michael lets out up signs to tell everyone I'm pregnant." "That no fun." "Are you going to do anything Juliet?" "No." "Do you want to come with us?" "If it's okay with Michael." "Yeah come well get food." "Alright. Alex is coming with me." "Who is Alex?" "Her bodyguard." "Why so you have a bodyguard." "I’ll explain on our way." we walked downstairs. "Mum I'm leaving. Juliet coming as well." "Here come cake Juliet." "Thanks mum." Michael was driving and told Ashton everything. We arrived at their rehearsal. "Juliet this is Calum, and Luke. Guys this is Juliet my sister." "Nice to meet you Juliet." “Nice to meet you too." “Why are you here Juliet?” Michael  told them what happen. “I have a plan.” Luke said. “Spill it out.” “You’re coming on tour with us.” “People will know it’s me.” “No they won’t. Come on.”

Josh POV

I knocked on the door. “Hello.” “Hello is Juliet here.” “No, I haven’t seen her. Why?” “She ran away.” “She with her mum.” “No she not sir.” “I don’t know where she could be sorry.” “Daddy where Juliet?” “She with mommy.” “Okay.” The little girl ran to the kitchen. “If you see her please tell her we want her back. I love her.” “Alright.” He close the door. Where could she be? I saw a guy enter the house. He walked out with the little girl. “Where are we going?” “To the park.” “Can we buy a dog.” “No Em.” “Why won’t?” “Your dad doesn’t want to.” “Juliet wants a dog.” “Juliet can get a dog but you can’t Em.” I walked up to them. “Hi.” ‘Your Josh right.” “Yes.” “Alright. Juliet like my friend dad told you. We haven’t seen her.” “Luke but.” He covered her mouth. “If we see her we’ll let you know.” “Thanks.” I walked back to the hotel. I looked at my phone. “A look alike of Juliet.” She did look just like Juliet.

Sam POV

I sat on the couch. “Sam let’s do something.” “Later Niall.” He sat next to me. “Sam Josh wants to talk to you.” “So he can tell me it’s my fault. No thank you.”  “He said it’s about Juliet.” Louis gave me his phone. “Hello.” “Sam, I’m sorry for blaming you. It’s not true. Get your laptop.” “Why?” “Look for someone name Ariel Clifford.” I type in Ariel Clifford. “She looks just like her.” “What if it’s is her?” “That can’t be.” “She just made that account. Did you ever meet her?” “No.” “That could be here. Start talking to her.” “Alright.” I hang up. “What did he say?” “He said she might be Juliet.” I showed them the picture. “That does look like her.” “What if it’s here?” “We’ll soon fine out.” “Hey Juliet please talk to me.” “What did she say?” “She still doesn’t write back Louis.” “Okay.” Harry turn on the TV. I looked at my phone. “Hey Sam. Please stop blaming yourself for me leaving. It’s not true. I really do miss you.” “Juliet please come back.” “I can’t Sam.” “Why not?” “Because Josh doesn’t love me, he just used me. I have to go.” “He does love you, he went looking for you. Please tell me where you are.” “I can’t tell you. It’s better if I stay away. I don’t want Mike to hurt you.” “Let me see you.” “Fine in 3 months.” “Where?” “Back in London.” “Okay what restaurant.” “Starbucks by my flat.” “Alright.” Everyone was looking at me. “What?” “Did she write back?” “Yes.” “What did she say?” i showed them. “I know how we could get her back.”

Juliet POV

“Your now Ariel.” “Michael, this won’t work.” “Not with that attitude it won’t.” “Okay.” “I saw Josh, he was at your dad house.” Luke said. “What did you say?” Ashton asked. “Em almost told him.” “I’m sorry, I tough I was helping.” “It is alright, don’t tell anyone where Juliet is okay.” “Okay Michael.” “We’re all going to my flat.” “Yeah, I’m going to pick up some of her things, I’ll see you there. Take care of my sister.” “I’m older then you Michael.” “So. I’m your brother.” We all went to Ashton flat. Michael took Em back home. We enter Ashton flat. “Thank you Ashton for letting me stay here.” “Anything for you.” We were only a few inches away. “So, I was. Oh.” I step back. “What is it Calum?” Ashton said. “If you wanted some food.” He walked away. “Are you hungry Juliet?” “Yes.” We walked to the living room. I sat down. “Michael is coming and he is bringing food.” “Alright.” Luke out on a movie. I was almost sleeping. “Is Juliet sleeping?” Ashton asked. “Yeah.” Luke said. “Ashton you almost kissed her.” Michael asked. “Yes.” Ashton said. I open my eyes. “You’re awake.” “Yeah.” “Here your food.” “Thanks Michael.” I finished eating.

Sam POV

It been a month since Juliet left. I still can’t believe she left. “Babe, why are you sad?” “She is gone.” “You’ll see her in a month.” “I know.” “Come on lets gets something to eat.” “Alright.” We went to Starbucks. “Just remember out plan.” “What if she finds out?” “She won’t because we only know.” “I just miss her. I don’t know where she is.” “What if she is there at her flat?” “I’ll text Josh to go look for here.” “Thanks Niall.” Niall texted Josh. “Come on Sam. Cheer up. He will find her.” “If he doesn’t.” “He will. He won’t stop looking her.” “I have to do something before I go to my flat.” “I’ll go with you.” “No, I’ll see you at my flat.” “Alright.” I went to Juliet mum flat. “Sam.” “Hi.” “What brings you by?” “I have a question.” “Come in.” I sat down on the couch. “What do you need?” “Where is Juliet?” “I don’t know. I’m really sorry.” “Is Ariel, Juliet cousin?” “Yes, they didn’t get along when they were smaller. We had to keep them apart. They look alike.” “They really do.” “Is that all you need.” “Yes, if you hear anything from her let me know.” “I will.” I walked back home. “Sam, where did you go?” “I went to see Juliet mum.” “What happen?” “She doesn’t know where she is.” “We’ll find her.”

Juliet POV

“Are you reading?” “Yeah Ashton.” We went to the car. “When can you find out the gender of your baby?” Ashton asked. “When I’m 5 months.” “Who is going with you?” “I don’t know.” “Can I go with you?” “You don’t have to Ashton.” “I want to.” We were at the doctor. “Juliet Clifford.” We all enter the room. “Juliet everything is fine. They are healthy.” “They.”  

a/n Thank you for reading and voting. If you have any ideas for the next chapter please let me know. Please don’t hate me. I know it’s a short chapter. I have a job now I would be able to upload on the weekends.