Chapter 13 Set Up

Michael POV

You’re having twins.” She was in shock. “I’ll give you a moment alone.” The doctor left. “Twins. Michael how I’m going to do this.” Ashton hugged her. “I’m here for you. I’m going to help you.” “You have as well.” Ashton said. “Can we just leave?” “Well get some ice cream.” We got in the car. Aston tried to cheer her up nothing worked. We arrived at the store. “Juliet please cheer up.” “What if I’m a bad mum?” “You’re not going to be a bad mum.” “If I’m.” “I won’t let you be a bad mum.” We finished eating our ice cream and went back to Ashton flat. “I’m going to sleep.” We sat on the couch. “How was the doctor’s appointment?” “Not good, she upset because she having twins.” “I’ll be right back.” Ashton went upstairs. “Why is she upset?” “She thinks she going to be a bad mum. She doesn’t know she can do it.”

Juliet POV

I looked throw my pictures. It was a picture of Theo and I. I took my first steps. He was 8 when I was 9 months. I began to cry. Ashton came in. "Why are you crying?" "It’s nothing." "If it’s nothing you wouldn't be crying." He picked up the picture. "Who is he?" "That is Theo my brother." "Michael mentions him once. Where is he?" "He passed away." "I'm sorry how? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." "He was driving me back home because I had a soccer game that day. We were hungry so we diced to get some food and go home. We were 5 minutes away when a car crashed into ours. His last worlds to me where “I love you I'm always here for you I'm so proud of you.” He was in a coma for 8 months when my parents said we had to let him go." Ashton hugged me. "I'm so sorry Juliet. How old were you when this happen?" "I was 15." He didn’t let me go. I finally stop crying.  We walked downstairs. Michael was the only one there. I sat next to him. Ashton left.

"I can’t believe you two almost kissed." "I'm going to my room." "How could you two almost kiss?" "Michael just drop it." "No." Luke and Ashton came and sat down. I walked upstairs. "Do you like her?" I heard him ask Ashton but I didn't hear what he answered. I fell asleep. Calum woke me up. "Come on love let's go out and eat." "Why?" "You and your beautiful kids have to eat." "Fine." We walked downstairs. "What do you want to eat?" "Pizza." "Let’s go." Ashton Calum and Luke went to the washroom. "Will you go out with Ashton if he asked you out?" "He wouldn't like me anyways." "Do you see the way he looks at you?" "He wouldn't ask me out. He probable thinks I'm discussing." "No he doesn't." "Can we drop this conversation?" "Alright. Will you every give a guy a chance." "I don't know. No one wants to be with a pregnant girl that got rape and left her boyfriend without letting him know." "We all have flaws Juliet. Just give him a chance." They came back. "What are you guys talking?" "How much I miss her." They keep talking and I got lost in my thoughts. "Juliet what do you think." Luke said. "Juliet did you just hear what we said.” “No sorry Michael." "I found out where Ariel lives." "Is that good." "Yeah." We finished eating and went back to I went straight to my room. Michael came in. "We have to see Ariel." "She hates me and you know this." "I know you have to make things right." "Fine." We arrived at Ariel flat. "What are you doing here?" "I came to talk to you." "I want nothing to do with you Juliet." "Why do you hate me?" "You broke my favorite doll when we were small." "I would never do that. I was with Toby. My mum told me to stay with him. The only one that was in your room at the time was Julie." "It was never you." "No. My mum kept me in the kitchen." "I'm sorry. I came believe I hated the wrong person. Forgive me." "I do." "What are you doing here?" "I need a favor." "What is it?" "I'm pretending to be you. I want to go see Sam." "Why?" I told her what happen. "Alright. Let’s go." "Thank you so much." "Who idea was it to pretend to be me." "Michael." "Hi I'm Ariel you are." "I'm Michael; this is Ashton, Luke and Calum." "Nice to meet you." “Before we go. We are going to Starbucks.” We arrived at Starbucks. We order our drinks and sat down. “Juliet can I talk to you.” “Yeah.” Ashton and I sat in a different table. “I really like you Juliet. I was wondering if you’ll give me a chance.” “You don’t want to be with me.” “Yes I do. I want to be there for you. I know everything that happened to you. I just wish I was there to stop him. What do you say?” “Yes.” We headed to Sam flat.

Living With The One I Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें