Chapter 1 Why I'm Here

Sam POV

"Sam, are you coming with me to the store." "Coming mum." I put on a sweater to cover up my cuts. We went to the store. "Hi, Juliet. What are you doing here." "Hi, Sam. I came with my boyfriend." "Really." "Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow." "Of course." "Bye." Juliet left. "Mum I'm going to stay at a friends house today." "Okay, do you need me to drop you off?" "No, she doesn't live far from here." "I'll see you tomorrow." I walked out of the store. I have been seeing the same guy for the past 3 weeks. "Hi, Do you know what time it is?" "It's." Someone covered my mouth everything went black.

Louis POV

Liam: "Guys this isn't a good idea. We should just talk to her."

Me: "That isn't going to work Liam I knew she will start to cut again."

Zayn: "Josh just texted me he said he is here with Juliet."

Niall: "I'll go distract her."

Harry: "What now?"

Me: "We have to wait till she wakes up."

Liam: "I'll bring her food." Liam walked out I heard Juliet.

Juliet: "Hey Liam."

Liam: "Juliet what are you doing down here?"

Juliet: "Josh is looking for you guys. Why are you guys down here?"

Liam: "We um.. We are planning to put a new TV."

Juliet: "Okay well I'll see you guys upstairs."

Liam came back.

Me: "We should go upstairs."

We walked upstairs. "Hey, Louis." "Hey, Juliet I didn't know you were coming." "I didn't either." "Have you seen your friend?" "No, I been calling her but she doesn't answer." "What is her name again?" "Sam." "Are you ready to go?" Josh told Juliet. "Where are you guys going?" I asked Josh "We are going to the movies. Do you guys want to join us." "No, I'm staying here." "I want to go." Niall and Zayn said at the same time. they both went with them.

Me: "Who is going to wake her up?"

Liam: "You diced to bring her here. You wake her up."

Me: "Fine."

I went downstairs to see if she was awake. "Good your up." "Where I'm?" "My flat." "Who are you?" "I'm Louis." "What I'm doing here?" "Well, I know you cut." "How do you know that?" "I have seen you. I also know you do drugs." "Why do you care anyway?" "I don't I just hate seeing someone hurt themselves." "Can I go home?" "No." "Why not?" "I'm not going to let you leave until you stop doing drugs and cutting yourself." Liam came in. "She awake. Hi, I'm Liam Payne." "Hi." "Sorry that you're here I told him we should have just talked to you." "can I please go home." "No, you're staying here until you stop doing that." "Louis are you sure that a good idea." "Yes, Liam." Liam left. "If I tell you I'm going to stop then can I go home." "I know you won't stop if I let you leave." I saw Juliet by the door. "Sam, you're alright." Josh was behind her. "Yeah, what are you doing here?" Sam asked Juliet. "I'm here with my boyfriend. Louis, you knew where she was the entire time." "I didn't know you were talking about her." "I showed you a picture of her." "Babe calm down." "Did you know about this Josh?" "No, I swear." He knew about it, he was in this as well. "Come on Sam lets go upstairs." Juliet took Sam upstairs. "You tell her that I knew I'm leaving the band." "If she knows, she is out of your life." "I care about Juliet. I love her. If she finds and leaves me. I'm leaving as well." "Fine, I won't say a word."

Sam POV

"You didn't know I was here." "No, I have been looking for you. No one knew where you were." "I just want to go home." "Louis let her go home." "No." "Why is that?" "Look at her wrist." I have been hiding my cuts from Juliet. "Why? Why didn't you tell me?" "Can I leave?" "No. Not until you stop." "Louis I told you I will stop." "How do I know if you leave you will start doing it all over again? You're going to sleep upstairs first door on the right." Juliet came upstairs with me. "Are you going to stay with me?" "Of course, Josh room is the one right next to yours. Let's watch TV." "Juliet, Josh is asking for you." Juliet left. "Hi, I'm Niall." "Hi, Niall." "I'm sorry about the entire kidnapping you. We care about you."

A/N Tell me what you think. Comment some ideas for the next chapter. Thank you for voting and remember you're amazing :)