Chapter 8 Who Will You Pick

Sam POV

“What do you think?” “It’s amazing.” “I’m glad.” We sat down. (Picture on the side) We were done eating. We watch the sunset. “Do you want to get some ice cream?” “Yes let’s go.” “What ice cream do you want?” “Mint chocolate chip.”

We walked back home. Juliet was sleeping in the couch Niall and Josh were laughing. Harry and Zayn were using their phones. Liam was watching Toy Story. “She is still sleeping.” “She is awake.” “Doesn’t look like she is.” “I’m awake.” She got up. “Where are you going?” “To my room to get my charger.” “Hurry back.”

Louis POV

Sam followed her. “I’ll be right back.” I went upstairs. Juliet door was closed. “How were your dates?” “They were both good.” I saw Josh standing next to me.

Sam POV

“Who are you going to pick?” Juliet was getting closer to the door. “You know who you should pick.” “Who?” “Tom Daley.” She hit the door. “Ahh.” She opened the door. “Ears dropping I see.” “How did you know Juliet?” “I live here. I know more that you all would.” “Okay babe.” Juliet and Josh left. “Have you made up your mind?” “Yeah.” “Who is it?” Niall was standing next to Louis. “Who do you pick?” “Please don’t hate me.” “We will never hate you Sam.” Louis said. “I really had fun with both of you. This is hard for me to say.” I looked on the ground then I looked back at them. “I’m really sorry Niall.” “I get it.” He left. I sat on the bed. “Are you okay love?” “I broke his heart didn’t I?” “He is going to be alright. Do you want to go to Starbucks?” “Let’s go.” Louis and I walked downstairs. “You’re leaving Juliet.” “Yeah.” We went to Starbucks.

Josh POV

Juliet got the drinks and I got the napkins. I walked back. “Juliet.” “Are you Josh?” “Yes.” “Here you go.” She gave me a piece of paper. “I’m taking what’s mine. That was the last time you’ll see her, and the kid.” “Miss Do you know who gave you this?” “It was a guy he was buff, scary in a way.” “Thank you.” I ran out to see if she was there. I called Louis he didn’t pick up so I called Liam. “Hello.” “Liam Juliet gone.” “What do you mean gone?” “Mike took her.” “How?” “I don’t know I went to get napkins when I came back she was gone.” “What do you mean missing?” Niall yelled in the background.

Louis POV

“I’ll go get the drinks.” “Alright.” Sam sat down. I got our drinks and went back to the table she was gone. I saw a note on the table. “Louis, Mike is going to kidnap Juliet and maybe me. If I’m not here then he has me. Love Sam.” I called Josh he didn’t answer so I called Niall. “Hello.” “Please tell me Sam went home.” “No she is not here. Did something happen?” “No. Sam is missing.” “What do you mean missing?”

Josh POV

“Niall tell Louis to come back to Juliet flat. Josh come back as well.” “Okay I’ll be there in 30 minutes.” I took a cab to the rehab center. “Is Marcus here?” “He is right over there.” “Thank you.” I sat in front of Marcus. “Let me guess Juliet is missing.” “How did you?” “I Called Sam but I guess he got to her as well.” “What does he want?” “He wants Juliet and knowing that she is pregnant and Sam is dating Louis. He can get more money. If you do as he say you might see Juliet. I know he will hand over Sam.” “Why would he give up Sam right away? How do you know all this?” “It’s Sam Juliet best friend. He wants Juliet alone and he can get money off of Louis. Mike came here this morning I heard him talking to someone but I didn’t know how it was.” “Do you know where he could have taken them?” “He said something about being where they use to be.” “Where could that be?” “I think his flat.” “Thanks Marcus.” “Please let me know how she is.” “I will.” I went back to Juliet flat. “Where have you been?” “I went to see Marcus.” “Why?” I told them what Marcus and I talked about.

Sam POV

I was waiting for Louis to come back when I got a text message from Marcus. I wrote a note for Louis. “Get up and don’t say a word.” I did as he said. Someone open the car. I saw Juliet with her mouth covered. I hugged her. “It’s going to be alright Juliet.” We arrived at some house. “You try to run away of yell I will shoot you.” Mike said we enter the house and lead us to the basement. “Now shut up.” He called someone.

Josh POV

“What are we going to do Liam?” “I’ll call Paul.” He called Paul my phone began to ring. “I have what you want.” “She not yours, she will never be.” “Well no hello Joshy.” “Tell me where you have her punk.” “Oh someone didn’t get my second note.” Someone knocked and Zayn opened the door. He gave me the note. “Josh. This is hard for me to say. Mike is right I don’t love you. –Love Juliet” I dropped the note. No this can’t be it’s a lie. “There is more on the back. I took it from Harry. “He made me write that. I love you. I really do love you Josh. Remember I love you. He will make me say things that aren’t true. If he thinks you don’t care he will let Sam go. I love you Josh. –Juliet.” “I got your note. Now let them go.” “Oh no not that fast pretty boy.” “I’ll give you Sam if Louis gives me 200,000.” “Mike said if you give him 200,000. He will let Sam.” “Whatever he wants he better not hurt her.” “When do you want the money by?” “Tonight  11.” “Where?” “At the park, 5 minutes away from Juliet flat. He has to come alone.” He hanged up. He wants the money at 11 tonight by the park that 5 minutes away from here.” “Oaky. What are we going to do that an hour from now.” “I have a plan.” Zayn said.

Sam POV

“Why are we here?” “Pretty but not smart.” “Answer me.” “Having you 3 here I get more money.” “3 we are only 2.” “Really. Did you forget that she is pregnant?” “Do you think you’re going to get what you want?” “We are just getting started. Isn’t that right Juliet.” “Don’t touch me.” “Did you forget we are engage?” “No we are not. I hate you.” He slept Juliet. “You cunt.” “Don’t get in this.” “You just slept her, she pregnant you cunt.” “Shut up.”

Louis POV

“Louis it’s almost 12.” “Okay Niall.” I walked downstairs. We arrived at the park. I saw Mike standing by a three. “You have the money.” “Yeah where is Sam.” “In the car, give me the money and you’ll get to see Sam.” We walked to the car and open the door.

A/N Thank you for reading and voting. Please tell me what you think of this chapter. Remember I love you and you are amazing don’t change for anyone :)