Chapter 9 What Now

Louis POV

Mike left. Dam it. I walked back to the car. "Don't worry Louis we put a tracking device on the money well find them." "Thanks Harry."  We all went back to Juliet flat.

Sam POV

"You said you'll let me go." "I lied this is so much fun. Enjoy the game Sami." I hate it when he calls me Sami. "Just let Sam go. You want me not her." "Soon she will leave soon. It will just be the 2 of us Juliet." Mike left. "Sam we have to convince him to let you go." "You’re coming with me." "No Sam. Listen to me. You have to get out and get Josh to make it look like he doesn't care about me." "Juliet are you crazy." "No it's the only way. You heard him. He only wants me because Josh I'm with Josh. If he thinks Josh doesn't love me he will let me go. Please Sam." "I don't want to leave you." "To make this really Julie will pretend to be his girlfriend." "What you’re crazy Juliet?" "Sam please do it for me. Or he's going to hurt you. I can't let him hurt you Sam." "You and Josh are going to get hurt." "Please Sam." "Juliet are you crazy." "No I’m not, it will work I know it." "Okay. How will we get him to believe us?" "Just agree with what I say." "Okay. But if he knows we are lying." "He won't." He came in. "You have such a stupid boyfriend Juliet." "He is not my boyfriend." "What a change in mind?" "I didn't notice that I was so in love with you." She is such a good liar. "Will you let Sam go?" "Why should I let her go?" "Come on Mike. Why do you want Sam here? She can be with Louis and I can be with you." "You’re right."

Louis POV

"Do you know where they are?" "Yes they are 15 minutes away from us." "We have to go get them." "No we can't. Not now." "Why not Liam? What if he hurts Sam?" "He knows we are on to him we have to see when he leaves his flat and well go in there." Josh kept eating. "Josh stop eating." "You’re not the one that has to pretend not to love the one you love." He left. Zayn followed him. "You two have to claim down. You’re lucky you don't have to fake not loving Sam. What if he only gives us Sam and not Juliet?" "Your right Liam." "Did you guys forget she is pregnant?" "I'm such an ass. He going to be a dad and all I care about is." "This is hard on all of us as well." My phone began to ring. "Hello." "I forgot to return something to you. You'll get it in 2 days. Shut up Juliet." I hear a slap. "You better not hurt them." "If you could save one. Who would you save?" "I’ll pick.." "Too late they made up their mind. You'll soon see who's going to stay with you." He hanged up. Someone was knocking Harry open the door. "Julie your here." "Where is Juliet?" "Mike took her." "Ass." She hit the table. "How did he take her?" "Josh and Juliet were getting something to eat, Josh left less them a minute and took her." "He has to think Josh moved on that he doesn't want Juliet." "How do you know that?" "This happen already." "What? How?" "She used to dating a guy. She called him and told him he had to pretend that he doesn't love her. Mike believed it." "He only took Juliet." "Yes." Josh came back. "Julie." "Hey." "What are you doing here?" "I came to help you get Juliet back." "How?" "He has to know were dating." "No way am I not going to do that." "Why not?" "I don't want to do that. That it." "That the only way to bring back my sister." "No and that it." He walked away.

Niall POV

"What's his problem?" "I’ll go check on him." I went upstairs to Juliet room. "Josh." "Leave me alone." "Why don't you want to fake date Julie?" "Juliet wouldn't want me to." "That the only way to bring her back." "No Niall I won't do it." His phone began to ring. "You ass." He put it on speaker. "Josh." "Juliet." "Please you have to do as I say please." "Anything." "You have to pretend your dating my sister." "No." "Why not?" "I don't want to." "Listen to me. I know it sounds crazy but you have to. If he thinks I don't love you. If he sees you with my sister he'll let me go." "No I won't do it." "Do it for our kids." "But." "Who the hell are you talking to Juliet?" "No one." "Sam wake up." "When are you going to let her go?" "In 2 days. Come on Juliet." "Where are we going?" We heard the door close. "Hello." "Sam." "Josh." "Where is Juliet?" "He took her." "Where?" "I don't know. You have to listen to her josh." "Who are you talking to?" Mike said. "Myself." The door closed again. "Please Josh do as she says. I have to go before he comes back again." Josh put his phone in his pocket. "I don’t want to do that." "Why not?" "If he doesn't let her go." "He will." We walked downstairs. "Fine I’ll do it." "What changed your mind?" "Juliet." "How?" "She called." "How?" “She used her phone." “We have to go come on." We all got in Louis car, and waiting outside of Mike flat.

Sam POV

"Juliet are you okay?" "Fine." She was lying. "What happen?" "I don't want to talk about it." "You can tell me anything." "Nothing happen." She began to cry. "It's going to be alright." "You have to get out. I don't want you to get hurt." "What did he do to do?" "We have to find away." I wiped away the tears. "Please tell me what happen." "I can't." "Why not?" "I hate myself." "Don't say that." "He umm." Mike came in. "No Sami go back to where you were." I moved back where I was. "Much better." We heard a knock on the door. "Damn it who is it." Mike left. "What did he do you do?" "Please I can't say it." "Okay I’ll drop it. You have to tell me okay." "Okay." I went back to my spot. We weren't tied. We just couldn't be close to each other. There was nothing there no chair. Only 4 small windows. Mike came in. "Your taking here." "I want her." "That one is mine." That guy grabbed me by the arm and took me to the Living room. He was about to kiss me I hit him with a vase. I ran outside. There was a car next to me. "Sam get in." I hugged Louis. "Babe are you okay." "I'm so lucky you guys are here." "We can't go back to Juliet flat. He is going to go look for you." "Go to my flat." "Where that?" I told Paul how to get there. "What about Juliet?" "She told me I had to leave." "Did he do something to her?" "I think so. Juliet doesn't want to talk about it." "I'm going to kill him." Josh left my flat. "Sam you can't leave here." "Okay." Liam Zayn Harry and Niall left.

Josh POV

I went back to mike flat. I saw a guy knocked out on the floor. I walked downstairs. Sam phone. One of Juliet earrings were there. I ran upstairs. Nothing he left. The lads came in. "Where Juliet." "She is gone." I punched the wall. "Punching the wall isn't going to bring her back." "I know that. I can't lose her."

Juliet POV

"Keep walking don't even think about running away. Ill male sure Josh or your kids don’t see another day." If only I wasn't pregnant, things could have been different. "I won't run away." "That my girl." We pass airport security. We took our sits on the plane.

Sam POV

"Do you know where they could have gone?" Harry asked me. “No." The guy that was on the floor woke up. "What are you guys doing here?" Josh pin him to the wall. "We're Juliet?" "She left." "Where did she go?" "Australia." “You better not be lying.” “He took her to Acapulco in Mexico.” We all ran to the car and headed to the airport. “8 plan tickets please.” “Here you go.” We sat down in our sets. Is that them, sitting a few sits away. 

A/N Thank you for reading and voting. Please tell me what you think of this chapter. Remember I love you and you are amazing don’t change for anyone :)