Chapter 7 We Have To Find Them

Louis POV

We went to Juliet flat. "Some of her things are here." Josh ran upstairs. Niall and I looked around. Josh came back down. "None of Sam things are here only Juliet." "Where could they have gone?" "Wait isn't Juliet parents flat a couple a minutes away from here." "She hasn't talk about her parents." "I remember her saying they didn't live far." I found where her parents lived. "Hello." "Hi, is Juliet here?" "No she moved away." "Do you know where?" I asked. "No she said she moved with her husband Josh." "Do you know his last name?" "She said Devine." We all looked at Josh. "When did she tell you that?" "When she moved out? You’re the one." She said pointing to Josh. "What?" "She got married with you." "Is it okay if we talk?" "Come on." We sat down in the couch. "Do you guys want anything to drink?" "No thank you we are fine." "Can I ask you something bout Juliet?" "Yes." "Juliet ran away from our friend flat, we don't know where she is." "All I know is that I'm going to be a grandma." We were all shock. "Is Juliet sister pregnant?" "No Juliet is. They stop talking 5 years ago." "Juliet is pregnant." "Yes." "Do you know where she is?" "All I know is she is in rehab. I don't know where. Her friend said it a good idea to keep it a secret." "Do you know who her friend is by any chance?" "No I don't." Her phone began to ring. "Excise me." Her answered the phone. I whisperer to Josh. "Who can be the father?" "Me." "What?" "When Zayn and Sam came back to your flat. We made up. I didn't think she would leave me." Juliet mum came back. "Juliet is fine. She says hi." "Could I have her number?" Josh asked. "It was privet number." She showed Josh. "Why is she in rehab?" "Juliet began to cut. From there she began to drink and smoke again. The last time she did that, she had a miscarriage. She was with mike at the time." "Was Mike the father?" "Yes, she try to hide it from him, he abused her." "That is horrible." "Why did Juliet and her sister stop talking?" I asked. "Mike cheated on Juliet, her sister told Juliet. When she told Juliet she was drunk, Juliet got mad and they stop talking." Someone was knocking. Juliet mum open the door. "Sweetie your home." "Mum I missed you." Josh ran and hugged her. "Juliet your back." "Mum who is he?" Josh step back. "Julie, this is Josh, Niall and Louis." "Hi I'm Julie." "Hi." "Let me guess is he Juliet boyfriend." "Yeah." Her mum answered. "Sorry." Josh says. "It happens all the time. Don’t worry about it. Where is Juliet anyways? Never mind I don't care." "Julie she is your sister." "I don't care. She hasn't bothered to say happy birthday, mum she didn't show up for my wedding I give up on her a long time mum you know that." Julie went upstairs. She looks exactly like Juliet. "Sorry about that." "That is alright." My phone began to ring. "Excuse me." I answered. "Hello." "Hey Louis I know where Juliet is but not Sam." "Where is she?" "In Chicago in rehab." "I know that where is it at." "20 minutes from we're she lives." "You’re not going to believe this. We're going to be uncles." "Who is pregnant?" "Juliet." "My slut of my sister is pregnant." Julie says. "Boo bear, who is that?" "Julie, Juliet sister." "Julie doesn’t call your sister a slut." Julie mum said. “Whatever.” Julie left. “I’m really sorry about my daughter.” “That is alright.” Josh answered. “She can have visitor 1-5.” “We’ll go.” “Call me when your there.” “Will do.” I walked back to the living room. “We are leaving now. Thank you so much.” “If anything you’re welcome to come back.” “Thank you.” We drove to the rehab center. “Is she in here?” “I’ll ask.” I went to the front desk. “How can I help you?” “Yes, I’m looking for someone name Juliet.” “She is right over there.” “Thank you.” I walked over to her. “What are you doing here?” “I came to visit you.” “You shouldn’t have done that.” “Why not?” “You and Niall are looking for Sam.” “We are here for you Juliet and your baby.” “What are you talking about?” “You’re pregnant.” “Who told you?” “Your mum and Harry.” “What she told you? I never told her.” “Babe.” “What do you want?” “I came to see you.” “You broke up with me.” “No we got back together.” “I don’t believe you.” I called Harry. “Hey we are here.” “I want to talk to her.” I gave Juliet the phone. She kept talking. “How should we find out where Sam is?” “I got it.” “Are you sure Josh?” “Yes.” Juliet gave me the phone back. “When are you getting out?” “Before my baby I have the baby.” “What are we going to name him?” “You want a boy.” “Every dad want a boy.” “Whatever.” “You look just like your sister.” “How do you know about her Tomlinson?” “We just meet her.” “She hates me right.” “Well.” “You know what. I don’t need her.” Juliet stood up. Josh grabbed her wrist. “Hey let go of her.” A guy came up to us.” “Marcus it is fine.” “I don’t know him to hurt you.” “Thank I can handle him.” “If you need me.” “I know what to do.” We didn’t even move. “Josh, can you let go I’m going to the washroom.” “I’m coming with you.” The same guy got up. “No you’re not.” “Who are you anyways?” “I’m sorry. Josh this is Marcus my friend he like a brother to me. Marcus this is Josh.” “Her boyfriend.” Juliet smiled. “Sorry I didn’t want to be mean I care a lot about her. Don’t hurt her.” “I promise I won’t hurt her you have my word.” Juliet went to the washroom. Marcus sat down with us. “Has Juliet been here with anyone?” “Yeah only one person tough no one comes and visited her.” “Do you know who they are?” “Yeah her name is Sam.” “Do you know where she is?” “No. I don’t I knew she comes her every day to visit her. She is the one that put Juliet here.” “Why would she do that?” “She doesn’t want Juliet to go how she was before she meat you.” He pointed at Josh. “Because of you she smiled. She is happy for the first time in 6 years.” “How come you are here?” “I knew Juliet for 8 years. Her ex-boyfriend Mike got her to do drugs. I would always hang out with them. If I didn’t do what Juliet did I couldn’t be around her. He had something on her she couldn’t get out of. Josh you found away.” Juliet came back. “You guys have 5 minutes more than you have you leave.” Lady went back to her set. “I’ll come every day to see you. I’ll be here every step of the way.” “It’s time for you to go now.” “Bye Juliet. We’ll see you tomorrow.”