Chapter 4

Double Update!! Okay yay! Chapter 4 is here! I hope all of you that are reading this are enjoying it. And remember... PLEASE COMMENT! It pleases me :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 A few hours later and Dan was at Liam's house as his parents are gone for the weekend. Dan told Christopher that he was going over to a friend's house so his parents knew- if they even noticed he was gone. He wasn't much of a party boy at all but that's what his friends were into so he figured that he could have a couple beers and just try to unwind. After the whole thing with Phil, Dan was still a bit angry at being ignored that it took about an hour of piano playing to actually calm him down. He decided against telling his friends about the whole incident today because; 1) he was basically told not to talk to Phil and 2) being ignored by him made Dan embarrassed enough to not even bother asking.

"Is- Dan! Dan, are you- having fuuuuuuuuuuun?" Allison purred in his ear trying to sit on his lap.

"Yeah, just fine." Dan replied screaming a bit to be heard over the horrifically loud pop music.

"Wooo! Me toooo!" She slurred sitting on the edge of Dan's knees only to fall flat on her butt making her fall over in a string of high pitched giggles.

"You okay? Do you need to lay down? Or go upstairs?" Dan asked looking around for someone he could hand her off to - though not sure if he trusts anyone to put her to bed without trying anything.

"With you?" She questioned stupidly tapping a finger to her chin in thought. "Okay!"

"No, no, no, no, not with me. Just you. Alone. By yourself." Dan clarified holding out his hands in mock surrender.

"I kneeeeewwww it!" She screamed suddenly standing up raging mad.

"What? Shh, knew what?" Dan asked grabbing her wrist to pull her in another room so she wouldn't cause a scene.

"You! You liiikkeeee - uh - Chloe! Over me!"

"What? No! I don't!"

"So you - that means that youuuu like me more!"

"Um - that's not exactly what I said." Dan replied trying to pull her up to a bedroom to lay her down.

"Wait, wait mister." She slurred pulling her wrist out of Dan's grasp once they made it upstairs. "I don't care - how seeeexxxyyy your accent is. Or how good your face looks." she paused trying to keep her balance. "But I'm notta whore. You gotta date me if you wanna have - if you wanna - fuck me."

"Allison." Dan groaned wishing it wasn't his job to take care of the drunk girl at a party.

The Howells had no rules for or against taking care of drunk girls, though he figured this would fall under the category of 'The Howells treat every woman with respect.' All out of options, Dan lifted her bridal style and carried her in what he could assume was Liam's room littered with dirty laundry and posters of half naked women.

"Just stay here, okay?" Dan ordered hoping she wasn't drunk enough to do anything too stupid. "I'll be right back."

"Okay." She replied in a haze smiling and giggling to herself.

Dan closed the door and walked into the bathroom to grab a cold rag for her forehead and looked for some sort of bin that could be used in case she got sick. After finding nothing, he decided on the bathroom trash bin and brought it back in the room where, luckily, Allison still was giggling to herself.

"I have this in case you feel sick. Do you feel sick?" Dan asked slowly holding up the trash bin.

"Are you gonna taaakkkeee care of me, Dr. Daniel?" she giggled more.