Letter

a/n : HEY GUYS ! :DDD so one more chapter before I go on my two-weeks vacation and then there'll be a hiatus in the postings :( sorry though ! I do want to post, and it's not like I'm that lazy that I can't even spare five minutes to upload, but there's no wifi though D: I'm SO SORRY. Anyway, so here's this early update for next week :) do remember to vote and comment ! COMMENTS AND VOTES MAKE MY DAY :D can I try to get 230 votes and 100 reviews by the time I'm back ? Pretty please :3 

Anyway, this chapter is in the form of a letter, and while I was writing it, I found it a little sad :( but it's kind of sweet too. I love all of you all :D thank you thank you ! 

-

Dear Natsu, 

I must say, I miss you terribly so. It's been awhile since you passed on. Don't worry too much, the family is okay. Luna just had a second child, and guess what ? She named him Natsu in honor of you.

Luna visits me from time to time, but it's been lonely Natsu, without you. Sure, I have friends at Fairy Tail, and I'm taken care off, but an old lady like me truly longs for that missing part in my heart, my love, you. The house feels so empty without you.

Lulu has just turned 12 Natsu, and she's growing up to look just like Luna, ridiculous pink hair like yours. She's showing a talent in dragon slayer magic, just like Luna. I hope that Natsu II will go for Celestial Spirit magic, it balances things out doesn't it ?

Ah well, Gray and Juvia has a new granddaughter, Julia. She's such a dear really ! Maybe she'll end up with Natsu II next ? Who knows ?

The weather has been awfully cold recently, and it's rather hard to get by without your warmth.

Ah, I'm an old lady now Natsu, and I'm expecting to join you soon. Just don't go dragging me off to places anymore. And no more midnight dates at Magnolia Park.

You know, I miss how you would always say, "I love you Luce." everyday, and you never got tired of it, neither did I.

Well, this old lady is going off to bed now. Good night Natsu, I do miss you. I love you.

Love,
Lucy
Your loving wife.