Chapter 1: I am a witch.

THE ALPHA’S LITTLE WITCH

Chapter 1: I am a witch.

Laughter.

It may be the cause of delight, happiness and excitement, especially when you hear a child’s laughs. Its full of honesty, innocence and peacefulness.

But, all she could hear right now are the malicious laughter of the children. Its sounds like they mocked on someone. She doesn’t want to look around her, she already had the idea to know who they are laughing at.

She started to walked and ignored them when suddenly she felt something hit the back of her head.

“Hey Witch!”

Still she didn’t turn.

“Hey witch! Where are you going? Casting another spell?” The spite in that voice leaks like it was natural thing to say.

She slowly turned around too looked for the owner of that voice. Every day, she always hears it, especially when she’s alone. There’s no doubt it was her they were referring too. She doesn’t have any idea why they keep on calling her like that.

The truth is, her parents are werewolf, and yet she hadn’t shown any sign of shifting. Most of the kids in their pack shifted at the age of ten, and children that are younger than her shows some signs of being a wolf. She just turned ten last week, and she was still waiting. Her father said maybe her wolf might be delayed, it already happened so maybe it will also happened to her and yet her mother predicted that that she will never shifted, she will only have the werewolf blood but she will never have a wolf. Her father only shrugged his shoulder, saying that if that happens then it won’t matter. As long as I’m alive and living a healthy life, he will be contented.

Her family loves her unconditionally, if her family accepted her as she is but why these people looked at her like she was a big mistake.

They made her feel like she wasn’t welcomed. Especially when they make it to the point to torment her of what she lacks.

“Stop giving us that look, witch!”

As she turned around, she was surrounded by most of the kids in her pack, mostly are much older than her. All are beautiful creatures on their own way, but one thing that held them together. The way they look at her. It’s all the same.

Disgust.

She doesn’t have to read their mind to see what they were thinking. It shows how disgusted they are to her.

But why? I don’t understand. She whispered to herself. She’s no fool. She knows they heard it.

“Are you stupid? Look at you, your different from us.” said the blond girl with chocolate brown eyes. If she continues carrying that hatred in her heart, that beautiful eyes she has, it will slowly turned into mud. Full of dirt no beauty, not a single thing.

“And most of us have shifted, except you!” said the cocky boy. It’s scary how he looks at her, like he wants to do something to her.

“But I just turned 10. I can still shift.” Lie. She knows to herself that she would never shift. It’s the truth. She could feel it in herself.

The dreams, the signs and her eyes.

It’s more different from them.

“In your dreams!” said the boy.

Then everyone started to laugh. Tears are starting to form in her eyes. Why can’t they just be nice to her or just leave her alone. For a kid like them they surely know how to hurt someone feelings.