Chapter 18: Secrets and Revelations part 2

“Can anyone explain to me, what the fuck happen?” Sebastian voiced vibrated throughout the room, the people inside started to back away, afraid to face his anger.

And it angered him more since no one wanted to answer him.

His gazed fixed at the guard that was responsible for her outburst

 “A-Alpha” The guard in question, stood in front of him started to fidget as Sebastian narrowed his eyes at him.

“You better start talking you sorry motherfucker, before I do something that I will never regret.” He growled.

The guard loosed all his remaining color, his beady eyes going round in fear.

“I j-just touched her and was a-about to take her to other” He gulped, catching his breath. “room, so you could h-ave some privacy.”

“I just did what I had to do.” The guard stop stalking as he saw the look on his face.

“Did it ever crossed your mind that she’s my mate?” He asked, his hand balled tightly.

The guard started to answer but only to be stop. He carefully studied his Alpha for a minute and then his jaw went slack. “I---I didn’t know Alpha! I swear, I thought she’s just one of your girlfriends.”

It angered Sebastian more as he thought that Crimson was just one of his usual play things. He grabbed the front of his shirt and jerked him up, until they were eye to eye. “If she’s one of them, do you think I will have bought her here to my very most private life?” Sebastian took a deep breath. “She’s my mate, where I stay, she stay. No one will touched her without my permission. She’s my girl.”

Sebastian slammed him to the wall, his hand clasped down to the guard’s neck. He gripped it tightly, so tight that it made the man clawed his way free. But he knows it’s only useless to try to escape it. Because right now, all he saw was red.

“Sebastian, let him go.” Strong hand gripped his wrist, but it was not as strong as him. He turned and fixed his gazed towards the man that knew about something. “You’re killing your own men.”

“You.” He carelessly released the man like he was only a dirt, leaving him crumbled to the floor. “You’re her brother, are you still going to keep this secrets from me?”

“I will, if you don’t start to calm down.”

“Fine.” Sebastian turned to his shoulder. “Take him to the pack doctor.”

At the center of the room, Sebastian stood tall over the two men who was in the room. It was due time now for him to know the secrets behind his mate’s family. He doesn’t want to be left in the dark anymore, it was too much to bare.

While Crimson was battling her own nightmare, whereas, he watched his mate crumbed into pieces. It was too hard for him to handle.

“Pack house was some kind of forbidden place for Crimson. She doesn’t want to enter or even set foot for just a little while.” Zachary began. “It was something the way your guard handled her, it made something trigger inside her.”

“He did say something about a room” He remember what his stupid guard said to her. “But it doesn’t made sense.”

It doesn’t escape to him the exchanged look that Zachary gave to his father, Hans only nodded his head in approval.