Chapter 14: A surprise for her.

“Alpha! She got in an accident.”

After hearing those words, he left Mateo to prepare the rooms for the Moonlight Pack, he had no choice, but to let Oakley and his pack to stay inside their territory.

Sebastian grabbed Victor by the collar and dragged him outside the house. “Where is she?”

“At the hospital sir, the others are with her.” Victor said.

“Tell me what hospital did they take her? Now!” He growled.

As he arrived at the hospital, Sebastian went straight to where she was. From the reception desk, he didn’t stop to ask the nurse on where they held her in.

Even with the smell of the chemicals, he can followed her scent.

From afar he could see the group he assigned to guard Crimson, in or outside the school and yet they disappointed him.

“What the hell happened?” Sebastian said without preamble to the group that was seating at the waiting area.

No one answered him. They lowered their gazed as the refused to meet his eyes, yet he can sense their fear.

“Answer me!”

“S-she was safe when they left the premises, A--Sebastian.” It was California that answered him.

“And then you left them.” He snapped at them.

“N-no, Sebastian. We followed them home but we lost them as Zachary drives fast.” She replied.

When he didn’t say anything, she quickly explained to him the incident. “When we found them, Victor was already there. Crimson were lying on the ground and Zachary was conscious, he has some bruises and since he was a werewolf, he was already fully healed by that time we arrived there.”

Victor?

He looked for Victor and saw him standing in front the closed door. It seems Victor was waiting for someone.

Sebastian returned his gaze and studied her, Cali was wringed her fingers as she kept avoiding any eye contact with him. And, it seemed like she was hesitating on something. “Why are you being hesitant pup? Say it!”

“I—it’s about Crimson, sir” She stuttered.

“What about her?” He growled.

“Zachary insisted that we rush her to the hospital. I—we thought she should be healed by now since her brother was a wolf.” Cali said.

“She is not a wolf like us.” Before he could say anything else, he saw Hans walked towards them, followed by Zachary and he stop as he talked with Victor

Did he miss something here?

Before Zachary cold moved, he pinned him against the wall. He was angry and furious, of his recklessly. It was raining all day and he rode his bike faster than it should be.

Doesn’t he know that roads are slippery when wet?

“What do you think you’re doing?” Sebastian growled. His claws were gripping Zachary’s neck.