Chapter 11: A sip to his personal addiction.

Morning class went well. Actually not at all.

Crimson thought while dodging some bodies along the hallway, with the help of Zachary, who’s by the way, taking her to her next class.

It’s nothing new, he always took her classes. She’s been used to it.

Back to her thoughts, she remembers going through her morning class was such a pain. And, what’s worst is, she haven’t seen Sebastian all through morning especially at lunch. Even he wasn’t the one taking her to her classes, she will always see him along the hallways, his eyes following her.

But today is different. He wasn’t there.

Did he spend his day with someone?

No! He won’t do that.

Why not?

That made her pause. Her conscience might be right. He didn’t say anything or even left a note saying he won’t be here later.

Why does it bother her, they are not together.

You wanted to.

What if he has someone else?

If he have, then why did he spend his night with you?

She wants to know what they are now. Are they an item? Is that what they call today?

Pursing her lips, she thought about it. They are not an item because nothing happened between them, except the cuddling.

But the thing is, she likes the feeling of his arms wrapped around her, she likes to trace her fingers along his jaw, or even the way his eyes are getting darker every time she thought she did something that he likes.

Crimson didn’t know what she should call Sebastian. Or what they should be.

She knows his name is Sebastian, the Alpha of his pack. Look at it! She didn’t even know the name of his pack, well it’s not like it’s important to her. Or it is?

She didn’t know the name of his friends. And, yet it seems they know about her, the way they are watching her when she passed them in the hallway. Even during lunch, they are now starting to eat their lunch at the courtyard.

And the problem is, she didn’t know where he is right now.

It made her confuse. She knows some of it are her fault, she didn’t know his friends because she didn’t take the initiative to know them, or she didn’t ask Sebastian the name of his pack.

It’s like it’s all about her and her and her.

She doesn’t like that. She wants to know something about Sebastian.

And she cannot do that when her mate is not here.

Her mate.

It sounded so foreign, and yet she likes the sound of it.

“Crimson?” She felt someone touches her elbow.

When she didn’t reply, Zachary asked. “You stop walking and you seem preoccupied. Is there something wrong?”

“Sebastian.” She blurted out. It’s not like she couldn’t stop herself, he’s been occupying her mind ever since this morning.

“And what about him?” he said in a dead tone.