Chapter 10: I'm afraid of the dark.

Chapter 10: I’m afraid of the dark.

“You’re hair so smooth like a silk and when I ran my fingers on it, it flows like a water. So shiny.”

“Please.” Crimson pleads him.

He continue like he didn’t heard her.

“And your skin, so white. You put Snow White into shame. I couldn’t help to be thrill to taste you.”

Crimson could feel his hands running down to her body, like he owned her.

She felt so disgusted to herself. Too dirty and filthy.

She hate this man, especially she hate herself for being weak.

“I have a perfect thing just for you.”

She saw a shiny thing that illuminates in the dark.

Oh God, not again.

She bolted upright, heart racing and sweat runs down to her back, sending shiver to her body. Crimson touched her chest, trying to control her breathing.

They are not here.

She keep repeating it in her head. They are gone now, she is far away from them.

“Crimson!”

She closed her eyes, they heard her scream. What’s the use of hiding it?

Warm hands touch her face. “Crimson, baby girl? Tell me what’s wrong?”

When she open her eyes, Zachary has a panic look in his beautiful eyes. Rambling some things she couldn’t understand. While her father was hovering not far from her, holding a glass of water.

She licked her dry lips. “Nightmares.”

Crimson was immediately surrounded by warm body. Zachary arms was around her, soothing her nightmares away.

But the truth was, she couldn’t feel anything. She felt numb, feeling the coldness that sipping through her veins.

Because the truth was, it will always haunt her. No matter how far they are from them and how long she’ll live. She will never escape those nightmares.

She will always be tainted.

Forever ruined.

With a shaky breathe, she said. “I’m fine.”

Releasing her from his arms, Zachary look at her eyes. “Do you want me to stay here with you?”

Crimson remember when they were young, he always do it to her every time she had a nightmare. Calming her down and suggesting he stays with her through the night and sometimes she will sleep with him in his bed, every time she got scared. She was glad her brother didn’t mind her sleeping in his bed.

But tonight, she wants to be alone. It still creeping into her skin every time she remember her nightmare.

“You don’t need to, I’m fine.” Zachary engulfed her hand with his, silently asking her if she is sure with it.

“Pumpkin, are you sure your fine?” Her father asked her.

“I’m really sure dad, just a little shaken. A water could help me.” She said, trying to change the tight atmosphere around them.

The Alpha's Little WitchOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara