Chapter 12: She said ... He said.

Chapter 12: She said … He said.

She said.

If a guy slept with a girl in a bed, fully clothed and NOT and ABSOLUTELY NOT naked, how would she feel?

Happiness.

If this guy had disappeared in her bed before she opens her eyes, how would she feel?

Emptiness.

If this guy hadn’t shown up to all of his classes or even have a glimpse of him along the hallway where he usually watched her silently with his friends and yet with all her expectations, the guy she was looking for, wasn’t there. How would she feel?

Disappointment.

If this guy unexpectedly came in, in her gym class while the class is in session and grabbed her like she would disappear any moment and kissed her senselessly in front of her classmates. How would she feel?

Excitement.

If this guy took her away in the middle of her class, without any second glanced around them or even a protest from her teacher, how would she feel?

Rebellious.

If this guy brought her to some secret place, a garden to be precise. And, he tells her that he built it for his mate. For her. How would she feel?

Special.

And if this guy drove her home from their hideout and he was about to kiss her again, but only to be stopped by a very angry, a very pissed off, a very annoyed and a very overprotective brother.

Nervous.

Her brother, only stood there in front of their porch, his arms crossed and waiting for her to get out of the car. Looking at her brother from the windshield, it seems Zachary is not in the mood to be easily persuaded. He must be in one of his moods.

Pursing her lips, she looked at her side, where Sebastian was only staring at her.

Heat rise from her neck with the way his emerald eyes pierced through her. If she was standing, she might be already melted to the ground. Sometimes she wants to tell him that his eyes can do different things to her, like the way her heart beat like a drum. The longer he looks the faster it beats. Or the way his eye’s tells her that it’s much better if she was naked in his eyes and no clothes to hide her body.

The intensity in his eyes that it’s starting to get darker and darker each moment, it sends shivers through her body that makes her ache through her core.

He breathed deeply, savoring her scent like he knows what he was doing to her body. The way she was affected. He wasn’t embarrassed at all that he smells her and that he could smell her arousal and yet she didn’t mind at all.

Even if he didn’t take her to an expensive restaurant or do things she found on some novels, but what he did for her is something she will never forget. This night was special to her.

It’s simple and unforgettable.

And she will savor it.

Truth be told, even with her brother just a few feet away from her, Crimson doesn’t want him to leave.