CHAPTER 4: The Attack

It’s in a third person point of view.

CHAPTER 4: The Attack

It’s been a week now since the incident happened. No one bothered them, the whisper and gossip lessen a little bit, but everybody knows that Crimson is the biker’s girl. It’s also been a week since the last time she had a talked with Victor. She always saw him along the hallways, and they also have the same period in Chemistry, they share glances, but nothing more. Sometimes she could feel his hesitation to approached her and she know that the Alpha’s order weight over his shoulder. It’s sad. But it’s for the better, Crimson don’t want him to be punished because she was also the one who wanted it

To have no connection with the pack

It was before she met Victor, and his charming ways to lighten the mood. So far the week had been normal to them in school. Well, there is always something new in this school, no matter how small it is. The thing is, that he was back in school again. Who is he? She really don’t know.

It was in her second week in school, Crimson was in her locker waiting for Zachary. She heard the news from the girl, who keeps on applying lip gloss on her overly-coated lips, and someone should tell her that she’s applying to much already. She was talking about some boy who just got back from his 1 week absence, so she was telling to her friend that she wants this guy to have his attention. As far as she know, the girl is not the only one, clearly every girl in this school are making themselves beautiful were in fact there’s no need to, they are overdoing it themselves.

“Hey you” Zachary, lean over beside her locker. He’s been here a while ago, waiting for her to know his presence. Clearly his sister had been zooming out lately, it shows the bags under her eyes. He constantly hear her screams whenever she had nightmare.

“Hey, I was waiting for you.” Shaking her head, she focus her attention to his brother.

“Ready for lunch?” he wrap he’s arm around her. Leading her to the cafeteria.

“Yeah, ecstatic actually”

“Sarcasm isn’t appreciated here, little sis. This time we’re going to eat a LOT!” Hearing the eagerness in his voice, she felt herself being drag to the cafeteria.

They were at the entrance of the cafeteria when Crimson stop herself, Zachary scan his sister’s face if something is wrong, something flash across her eyes before he could read it, her eyes became blank again. He was about to say something but Crimson beat him to it.

“Zachary, could you buy me my chocolate smoothie, please. I’ll eat whatever you buy. I’ll wait for you at the courtyard. Same place.”

Zachary don’t want to argue with that, he could feel her hesitation to enter the cafeteria. He’ll ask later, but for now he will settle with the deal.

Crimson watched as Zachary enter the cafeteria. There was something different and she could feel it. Yes, there are humans and werewolves inside, but there is something much stronger. It was like, it was calling for her, reassuring her that it is safe. And that scared her. With that she went straight to their spot by the courtyard.

*

He was back from school again.

Sebastian has been away for a week from some kind of pack business. His father instruct him to attend, for him to learn this business from other pack. It is also a way for him to learn the Alpha of each pack and the soon to be leaders. So far so good, but boring at the same time. Nothing exciting happen.