Chapter 3: Sweet Cheeks!

 Tik tok…tik tok…

She can hear the clock clicking. It had rung a while ago, but then she refused to get up on her bed.

Tik tok…tik tok…

She has been staring at the ceiling for almost half an hour already and yet she haven’t had the energy to start this day.

Downstairs, she could already smell her father’s cooking, smiling to herself. Her father knows already that she isn’t a breakfast person nor a person who likes to eat.

The sight if foods makes her sick. She feels like she could vomit anytime whenever she tries eating food.

A knock on the door awoke her from her own thoughts.

“15 minutes Crimson, don’t let me drag you in there if you don’t start moving. We have to go to school.” Zachary threatened her.

School

It is the reason why until now she haven’t moved from the comforts of her bed. She sighed, knowing that no matter how long I stare at my ceiling it won’t help me.

After a minute or so, she was already dressed in her cream colored sweater that hangs on one shoulder, a red skirt that flow just above her knee, underneath is a black tights. She grabbed something under her bed, reaching for it is a pair of black combat boots which was a gift from Zachary.

Crimson went straight to the kitchen to find Zachary filling his mouth with food. She shook her head at it, she pulled a chair next to him.

Whatever he does, he easily burned those foods.

“What? I’m a growing man! I need carbohydrates in my body.” He pulled up his shirt up, showing his perfect sculpted abs, just to emphasize his need of food.

Hans slap the back of Zachary head. “Whatever growing man, finished your food, so you won’t be late in school.” Sometimes this boy is full of himself. Looking back at his daughter who always refused to eat anything. If she eats, it will be only for a bit.

That’s why he and Zachary will always try to convince her to eat something.

Turning his attention to his daughter, he asked. “How about you pumpkin, what to do you want to eat? Bacon? Sausage? Or Pancakes?” 

Crimson only shook her head. A sign that his daughter is not in the mood to eat. Again.

“I’m still full from last night dinner.” She shrugged.

“We are not fool Crimson, you barely touch your dinner last night.” Zachary narrowed his eyes to his sister, challenging her to make a fight out of it, but he could see his sister giving up. “At least eat something.”

“I would like some apple, please.” Crimson looked at him.

Giving up, he grabbed some apple and gave it to his daughter. “Sure thing, here’s your favorite apple, pumpkin.”

Glancing at the clock, Zachary pulled out form his chair, picking up his key from the table.

“C’mon baby girl, eat it on the way, we have to go to school. Oh!” Looking fully at her sister for the first, he notices what she’s wearing.