Chapter 19: His Mark

“Please don’t leave me.”

Sebastian looked deeply in her eyes, letting her know that he meant every word that he said. With all the time in the world, he slowly brought her hand to his lips. “These hands of yours, are the most gentle I ever known.” He kissed each of her little fingers, then turned her palm over and trailed kisses over her fading scars. He took his sweet time as if he was waiting for her to stop him.

And yet, she didn’t and it was a good sign.

Sebastian kissed down her arm and all the way into the inside of her elbow. She shivered under his touch, knowing that he had touch a very sensitive part. He waited before putting one hand under her chin and tipping her face up.

He waited for her to open her eyes, and as she did, he capture it and held it. “Never think that you’re going to hurt me. I will and always will protect you. No matter what.”

Crimson only reached for him and held his face with her cold hands.

“Crimson.” He whispered, as he leaned into her. “I’m going to kiss you now. I won’t do things you don’t want.” He moved closer, their nose touched as she open her lips and sealed it with his lips.

His tongue entered her mouth, deepening and possessing it as his.

Even if she wanted to protest, she still couldn’t. Their mouth tangled together, battling for dominance.

Pride swell in him as she melted and moaned beneath him. He pressed his body closer, twisting their fingers together as he nipped her bottom lip.

Sebastian pulled away so they could both breathe. “Do you want me to stop?”

“No.” She ran her fingers through his hair, grabbing it and pulling him back, until their lips were only a few inches away. “Do it again.”

“With pleasure.”

And so he did. His mouth crushed over hers, their tongues dashing with a desperate fever while he rocked against her. His fingers danced over her skin with a light touched that evoked small gasps from her as he traced her belly button, then pushed her sweater over her head, leaving her breast exposed. Sebastian growl in satisfaction, he placed his hands on the bed either side of her and came down to each extended pebble with his mouth, sucking, nipping and tasting.

She squirmed beneath him, she clamped her thighs around his waist and he lifted his head to look into her eyes.

She was so beautiful.

Deep red flushed across her cheeks, her violet eyes burned overly bright.

She’s so wonderfully responsive, her entire body enthralled with his every touch.

Her eyes were on him, heated with carnal admiration and glazed with innocent passion. His gaze trailed over her body, her creamy skin on her stomach and the secrets nestled behind that flimsy strip of cotton. And their clothes were discarded around somewhere.

“Mine.” He growled deeply in his chest.

His hands went around her neck, fingers threading through her hair and tilting her head back. Sebastian nipped at that full, lower lip that had tantalized him from his dreams before deepening the kiss. His tongue plunged inside her, exploring and the tug of desire spread over him when her tongue curled around him, it almost sent him over the edge.