Chapter 16

SUPRISE MOTHERFUCKA!
I updated...what a SUPRISE 😂😂
Chapter 16

My eyes widen in shock. I look past Cindy to see Caleb already on the phone with who I assume is Albert Austin to inform him of our newly found information. I would say Cindy could be lying but I've done the checks. She's 100% telling the truth.

"You know your father killed a 10 year old child!" I shout frustrated. She nods a tear slipping from her eye. "He was my brother..."

----

Caleb and I dropped Cindy off at the S.I.O of California where Albert Austin will send some people to sort her out. After the events of her telling me Marcus killed his own son she spilled all the information about Christian's (The drug lord) plans. Jayden is just a side man so we can arrest him easily. Marcus plans to kill me tomorrow using the C4. He seems to think that I am the leader of the agents so if I die the rest of them become weaker and are easier to take down.

Christian however believes that killing all of us at once will get it done quicker. He just wants to rule California after all.

"Olivia you need to talk to the others. I know you're pissed at them and believe me so am I, but don't you think it's not like them to act so strangely. I mean sure I barely know them nevertheless I feel as though something happened to them that night Oh may I also say they should know about Marcus and Christian." My brother sighs out to me getting highly frustrated by my non-stop ringing and dinging phone. I have around 30 missed calls from Charlie, 20 from Jordan and a bunch of texts from everyone.

Caleb and I were sitting in the kitchen of his little house. We were sorting out plans for Marcus. He's the target at the moment as he could kill me any moment.

I drop my pen, lean back in my seat and roll my eyes at Caleb. "Look Caleb I don't know what the hell is going on here anymore. This mission is going downhill fast! We're the Jill in this scenario and the others are Jack and if they don't use their common sense and agent skills they're gonna fall down the hill and we'll be the ones tumbling after them and picking up the broken pieces."

After my rambling I finish and I stare at Caleb with a serious face. I can tell he's trying not to laugh.

"Look forget it okay, let's just go and see what this is all about." I stand up and grab the keys before walking out the door with Caleb following me.

"I knew you'd sort it at one point or another." I roll my eyes but smile a little at my brother. He knows me.

A while later we had finally pulled up to the agent house. My nerves were going crazy as I thought of how they would all react after not seeing me for such a long time. I breathed in and out, counting to ten in my head then opened the door. I slammed it shut and just stood there staring at the house.

Urgh, let's just do this. I walked up to the house and opened the door with the key I was given. I looked to Caleb with pleading eyes begging him not to make me go in. He just stared blankly as if telling me I can't back out and I know I can't.

I step inside and am instantly greeted with a strange smell. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion and glance at Caleb who also looks very perplexed.

We follow the smell into the kitchen where all the agents are including Carter. They don't seem to have seen us yet but we can see them. Carter stands on one end of the kitchen table and the others are gathered around their gaze focused on something smokey set in the middle, I hope they aren't smoking pot! Oh please God help me...As we get closer I see them all wearing face masks. What? Is this smoke poisonous or something?

We are now in clear view of the gas like substance and my head gets heavy as I intake a huge amount of smoke. I start to wheeze and cough aggressively falling to my knees. I turn my head to see I have gained the attention of the agents, however to also see Caleb in the same position as me.

I try to control my breathing as my breathing as my lungs struggle for oxygen but I'm getting to tired and week. I drop to the floor laying on my back. The gas must have been poisonous I think to myself. The last thing I see is Charlie, Carter, Alex and Lucy hovering over me with a worrier expression. The others must be attending to my brother. I realise. My eyes get heavier and I just can't help but want to hug Charlie for the broken and upsetting expression on his face. I wonder what that's about?

A:N/ whaaaaat?! I uploaded?! Yeah that's right! I made a few promises to you guys that I would upload by Monday and I don't break my promises. I promise☺️

Soooooo, what was that about?! Charlie's facial expression?!
Olivia and Caleb getting sucked into darkness?!

Oh yeah comment what you guys wanna see happen! And you can also kik me: dreaming_dreams I'll message you back if I can sometimes is a little shit and doesn't work properly.

Latest news/ gossip, so Zayn broke up with Perrie over text.... That was a dick move bruh jus saying..

Well I love you hunny buns! And sorry if there are any mistakes or anything. It needs editing and I wrote the last part on my phone so excuse any mistakes please.

Xoxo
DreamingDreams