Chapter 4

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

-------------------------------------

[Chapter 4]

The rest of my day went by pretty well. I established that Matt’s two besties are called Mario and Morgan. Yeah it’s crazy! Matt, Mario and Morgan… Oh well, anyway I also found that Cindy the slut Haha sorry never gets old, but anyway Cindy the slut was so sex crazed once that one time she slept with a nerd. Apparently she was pretty wasted so she had no idea about it until there were pictures of her with the nerds/geeks. Talk about desperate…

Anyway the day has ended and I am walking out to my car to meet Josh. This guy needs to help us. I actually believe he has information that could get us a lead on the drug lord. Ascending closer to my car I see Josh leaning against the hood tapping away on his I Phone. Looking around I see Charlie and Jordan getting into their cars. All eyes are on them and Matt’s furious glare is marked on Charlie as he is getting all the attention.

Perfect. Using this as my chance I force on my hard gaze and drag Josh by his collar shoving him into the passenger’s seat of my car. He acts surprised suddenly scared as I just came out of nowhere. I step in after and drive out the school wanting to question Josh ASAP.

“Okay, 1 I am not going to lie that I am absolutely terrified! You’re supposed to be a nerd not a badass who brings a gun to school! 2, please don’t kill me I’m too young to die. Oh and 3, where we going?” Begging his rant her starts of shakily then at around point three he calms down and scrunches his face looking around the scenery in confusion.

Can’t blame him really. I mean the house is pretty much hidden. Oh and yeah he’s probably confused about the whole gun thingy. I pull out my agent badge from my bra and show him it as proof I am not a kidnapper or something.

“Woah Cool!” He examines the badge amazed at it. Now many of you would be saying why trust this guy. For all we know he is a bad guy. Well don’t worry! I am a top agent. I got Carter to run the Police database system on his name and he has a clean record and has no attachments to anyone meaning he is not involved in any bad business. Well apart from Marcus Rodriguez. Whoever he is…

“Okay we’re here! Now get out.” I say straight up. He rushed out the car and I let out a little snicker at how easily he obeyed. Charlie and Jordan aren’t home yet so I’ll be keeping an eye out for them. Until then Josh will be taken into Questioning by Carter. Carter will most likely question him as he has done the research so far then will share the information with Charlie, Jordan and I. After we will decide what steps to take next.

Let the questioning begin…

---------------------------------------------

“Okay you’re free to go. Now remember what we told you.” Charlie, Jordan and I had just finished questioning Josh. There wasn’t too much information he had just some. Josh was blackmailed into working for the man who claims he is called Marcus Rodriguez. Marcus had forced Josh into buying as much of the newly shipped drugs as he could. Josh’s family was threatened and as a result he had no choice other than take the job. As we all know the Drug lord has the best and most valuable drugs, therefore it was obvious Marcus would have people to buy the drugs of the drug lord. The main question that still stands is the one everyone is keen on knowing. Why?

“Yeah I remember, nobody knows about you three as spies so I don’t say a word. I am to never take another job from Marcus until you know enough information. If I ever so much breathe a word you’ll arrest me for release of government confidential information.” We all smirk proudly knowing Josh wouldn’t say a word. He’s too much of a good guy. I know how people say don’t judge a book by its cover but this guy is cool.