Chapter 11

Please read the A/N at the end! Thank you xx

[Chapter 11]

Right now I am feeling slightly overwhelmed. Firstly I find out Matt, a guy who I thought was a total douche but turned out to be a cool guy, is an agent who also works for Mr Austin. Apparently he was sent here before us to complete this mission on his own as he is going to become leader for the S.I.O location based here in California. As we are all here together I took the decision upon myself for us to work together in this mission.

Secondly we swapped information and I have found out a few useful things. "Hey Matt I forgot to tell you. You see that new dude today." He nods sitting at his kitchen table. "Yeah well he was sent by some guy from a building down on south block. They knew there were four agents and he was sent to the school to get info on us. So we need to be careful." I sit next to him plopping a spoonful of fruit loops into my mouth. Dayum these things are awesome!

"Okay. Hey slow down there munchie!" I stop mid chew dropping my spoon into my bowl. He looks at me too with wide eyes. Where had I heard that before? Munchie? I know I've heard it before? It seems he has too by the looks he's giving me.

"Wh-what did you just sa-say?" I swallow the food turning my full attention to him. He looks at me nervously with confusion. "I-I don't know? It's like it just came naturally to call you it. S-sorry." He apologises looking down.

"No,no, no, it's fine. I like it." I smile reassuringly at him. My phone ring tone goes off and I look to see the caller I.D is Tyler. Aka Charlie...

"Why is Tyler calling you?" Matt peaks over to me eyebrows raised. Oh right I forgot to tell him about the other agents.

I ignore the call and place my phone down on the marble countertop.

"He and Nathan are also part of the S.I.O. They aren't really bad boys of the school. That was just their identity. Nathan isn't my brother. He and Tyler are my very best friends. Or so I thought." I trail of quietly at the end.

"What happened?" He questions curious.

And so I tell him the whole story again. This time not missing out any parts. I told him about the other agents the things they called me and what happened at school today. How they acted like they don't know what they did.

"Hey Alyssa, You're not alone now. Okay?" I nod but notice he still doesn't know my name. He's an agent too and before you say well it could be fake I confirmed it all with Mr Austin. I can tell him all the agent stuff I need to knowing I can trust him.

"My names not Alyssa and I know yours isn't Matt." I chuckle poking his bicep. Wow he works out good!

"Well what is it then?" He smirks rubbing his arm where I poked him. "My names' O-" I get cut off at the sound of my ringtone again. "Urgh! I better take it, it might be important."

I swipe to answer the call and hold my iPhone to my ear to my ear. "What?!" I answer quite rudely but honestly I don't care.

"Look Alyssa just come to the agent house now. We have some new info we need to go over." I sign annoyed then grunt a 'whatever' before hanging up.

"Come on Spagattie. We're going to the agent house-" I pause and realise what I said. I scrunch my eyebrows in deep thought.

"Wha-what?" I shake my head of thoughts at him. "I don't know. Come on let's go I think I'm just stressed."

Ignoring the nickname we both grab our things and head out the door.

---------

"Okay, they probably won't know you when they see you so be alarmed." I smirk grabbing his wrist to lead him down the hall We had already stepped into the house and it is at its usual quiet atmosphere. He visibly winces and I rapidly let go. Sighing I turn around already knowing where this is going.