Chapter 12

[Chapter 12]

Everyone stares wide eyes at me. Well what can I say, I look like a crazy girl right now and if my brother doesn't open this door I will kick it down myself.

"Caleb Anderson Evans open this door or I swear to god I will kick it down my-self!" Using his full name will really show how serious I am about this. I can see this shadow from under the door but it's not moving. I raise my foot and just as it is about 4 cm away from the door a pair of well-built arms wrap around my waist and drag me bag. I instantly know it's Charlie.

"GET YOUR HANDS OF ME!" I rage rapidly getting out his grip. His face shows a look of hurt and I really couldn't care less. My brother could be dead and he thinks he can come and touch me after everything that has happened the past few days. Well I'm sorry but I am not going to let that happen.

As soon as I am free from his grip I barge into the bathroom. I had kicked the door in so much anger and rage that the wood had split in half. Ignoring the stares from everyone I sprint towards the direction in where my brother lay with his head in his hands crumpled in a fetal position.

Sitting beside him I pull him into a sideways hug breathing a huge sigh of relief when I see that he is perfectly fine. "Don't ever do that to me again Caleb!" I whisper shakily into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Olivia...I'm so, so sorry." All I can think is why did we have to lose our memory, and how are we going to explain this to everyone else who is currently watching us from the entrance of the bathroom door...GREAT!

∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞

A day had passed since I found out about my twin brother. I had skilfully avoided both Charlie and Jordan however it was becoming quite a challenge as I would need to talk to them today as a part of the mission.

School had finished early today, something about a teachers meeting but if you ask me I think they just get tired of teaching most of us delinquents and decide to take a break...

Everyone had gone home in their own cars today and me being a nerd, well I have to go home in my shitty old banger. So here I am driving to the agent house. The car is working well it just doesn't look good. Stepping out the car I barge through the doors of the house and step into the living room where everyone is gathered on the couches. There are files laid out on the glass coffee table and a brown evidence box. I'm guess we found some new stuff then!

"Okay people let's get down to business." I announce looking around the room. There's only one seat left and guess what, it's between Jordan and Charlie. GREAT!....Note the sarcasm.

I'll just sit on the floor then shall I.

"So whilst you were at school today I had run a background check on this new guy in school. He hasn't got a cover name it's just Jayden Shaw. Now this guy is one of the workers for the drug dealer. He was caught today trying to buy a whole load of Cocaine of off a guy. Now whoever the drug dealer is doesn't usually use new people to get his shit. But this guy who gave the Cocaine to Jayden could be in grave danger. We need to find this guy and put him into one of our holding cells." Carter explains.

I found out a lot actually. This guy's name who sold Jayden the drugs is called Ray Donald and he works in a book shop. This guy is clever! He seals the Cocaine in the front and back covers of the books then sells the books with the drugs in. The closest book shop to the area would be about a mile or 2 away.

I stand up wiping the imaginary dust of my jeans then move to go up to my room. A hand grabs my wrist making me stop immediately. Good thing I had my bracelets on today! I turn my body only to come face to face with Charlie. Urghhhh!

By the look on Charlie's face I had released my aggravated groan aloud. Just wonderful!

"What is your problem Olivia? Ever since a few days ago you have been acting like a bitch! You've been ignoring all of us except your supposedly 'brother', not to mention you broke down a few days ago like the weak girl you are just because you couldn't handle a bit of news. Grow up Olivia and start taking this mission seriously!" Now that, that really hurt. I can feel the tears prick my eyes but no I'm not going to tell a single one fall. I really thought I loved Charlie but I guess I was wrong.

I try to steady my breathing but I can feel my heart beat picking up. Now I'm about to blow!

"ME! WHAT'S MY PROBLEM?! YOU! YOU ARE MY PROBLEM ALL OF YOU! I come home one day to see you all drunk of your fucking faces. I tried calling and texting, hell I even tried the ear piece yet nobody answered all day. Do you know how worried I was? And then when I walk through the door I see you playing stupid games. But then Charlie's phone rings! All of you think it's me so you know what Carter says? He says 'Is that Olivia again?! What does she want anyway?' I thought you would defend me Charlie but you reply 'Nah thank god! I can't take anymore of her whining, it's this Chick I hooked up with today, Dayum was she good.' That's not even half the shit you were saying about me. So whilst you were out fucking sluts and getting wasted I was grieving over the death of my parents and trying not to get caught when finding out information for this mission.

So before you say that I'm the one being a bitch, being weak and not taking this mission seriously you need to think twice because it's all of you! You are the ones that need to get your head in the fucking game!" With that I push past him and storm out the house. Caleb is the only one that understands how I feel right now.

I'm going to finish this mission with or without those motherfuckas!

∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞ ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞ ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞ ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞

A:N// Hello everyone!

I hoped you enjoed this chapter! How's the book going so far? Any requests or queries just comment and i'll take them in.

I hope everyone had a happy new year! Sorry for not updating recently I've had a lot going on.

Sooooo...........

1) What do you think of Charlie now?

2) What do you think Olivia is going to do?

3) Is she over reacting?

4) PLEASE NOT THIS BOOK OR MY OTHER BOOKS ARE NOT EDITED!!!!!!

But I LOVE YOU ALL AND I AM TRYING MY HARDEST ON THIS BOOK SO ENJOY!

Dreamerfeverxo