Chapter 3

[Chapter 3]

"Hey little sis wait up!" I shut my locker turning around to see Jordan come up to me. Remembering his cover name I respond, "Hey Nathan! I got Chemistry now what about you?"

He takes out his schedule and I see he has Chemistry too.

"Well we have the same class come on!" I follow him to class acting affected by the comments that are passed through the hallway.

I can't believe Nathan is her brother!

I know right! He's hot and she's...not...

I want him although Tyler's hotter!

Oh so my two best friends have been here for what about 2 hours and they are already talk of the school.

"Hey ignore them." Jordan tells me I nod before walking 'shyly' into class and taking a seat at the back.

I know it's not the best decision considering the back is where all the 'cool' people sit but oh well.

"Hey nerd! Out of my seat!" I look up adjusting my glasses. I see a tall guy with black hair and sharp blue eyes. I roll my eyes at his typical bad boy look. Charlie's got competition.

"I'm talking to you! Get out my seat or I'll make you!" I ignore him and before I know it he is grabbing me by my hair and trying to pull me out of my seat. You see how I said trying, well yeah he failed. I am still sitting in the chair my arms crossed over my chest. He is pulling pretty hard so it does hurt but I have a high pain tolerance.

"What the fuck!" He screeches.

"Yo Matt! Leave it, she's my sister." I look to see Jordan stand up and pull the guy back. He shrugs him off but sits down anyway. I smile proudly at myself and start taking notes on the lesson.

Weird how the teacher didn't do anything. Now it could be because he is intimidated by this guy or they are both a part of the drug gang. Either way I'll be keeping an eye out.

Only minutes into class I hear an annoying noise

Pssst!

Pssst!

I whip my head to the right to see the hot guy from earlier staring intently at me. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion as to why he is staring at me.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"Next time you piss me off your dear old brother won't be there to protect you so I suggest you watch yourself." He snarls at me. I roll my eyes and go back to my work.

"Oh good lord, you did NOT just roll your eyes at me!" I ignore him for the rest of the lesson and as soon as the bell goes I pack up my things and rush out the door. It's finally lunch and I am about to head to the football field where I can find out about that phone call but I suddenly get slammed into a locker. There are about 2 people in the hallway as everyone else is at lunch and those 3 people happen to be with Matt. I'm guessing they are him friends.

The two boys are cute. One with dark brown orbs and curly locks and the other with sea blue orbs and sandy blonde hair. The girl. Well she looks like a slut.

Tight skirt, fake boobs, heavy make-up, fat ass, rubber lips, plastic nose oh and don't forget the stringy hair.

He pushes me further into the locker and I pretend to be scared.

"W-what are you doing." I whimper my eyes bulging.

"I'm teaching you a lesson. You disrespected me and everybody knows not to. So now you pay!" He grabs my wrist harshly dragging me along the halls.