Chapter 2

Edited

[Chapter 2]

"Olivia, wake up." I groan my push my head into my pillow.

"OLIVIA!" I hear Charlie shout in my ear. I just roll over so I am facing the ceiling and pull my covers over my face. He doesn't say anything for a few moments but then he suddenly jumps on top of me trapping me under the covers.

His face would be touching mine if the cover wasn't there. I blush at the thought. I have always like Charlie, more as a friend but deep down inside I know he doesn't like me back so what's the point in even trying. Jordan knows and teases me about it but it doesn't bother me. Being an agent I am trained to hide emotions and that's what I always do. Emotions for the love I feel for Charlie, the sadness I feel from the loss of my parents.

"Livy wake up we have school and you need to be all nerdy and be on time. Whereas I can walk into class being all bad boy." I peek up through the covers and notice his face his literally inches from mine. My nose is touching his and I can feel my heart beating faster.

"I don't wanna go school." I whine pouting. Hahaha it looks like were kissing...if only.

"Well neither do I now get dressed and meet down stairs in 10 Carter needs to give us the ear stuff and that crap." He pecks my cheek getting of my bed and running out my bedroom door.

Urgh. I throw the covers of me and trot to my closet. Opening the door I find another huge room. WOW! All of my cover clothes in one area and my mission clothes in another. I then have a secret door that reveals all of my weapons. Hmmm. I decide to pick a pair of grey baggy jogging pants and a knitted pink sweater. I add my glasses and leave my hair as it is. I mean messy and stuff, when I wake up I have terrible hair.

Leaving all the makeup I then move to my weapons. I take a 9mm gun and a throwing knife tucking the gun into my boots, which are cover by my pants and the throwing knife trapped securely between the waist band of my jogging bottoms.

I skip down the lovely long stair case and slide into the kitchen taking a seat on one of the high table tops.

"Okay so now you are all here I'll explain what everything does." Carter announces laying out the spyware on the table.

He points to a little hearing piece. "So this little thing here allows me to communicate to all of you. I will be here listening the whole time. And this tooth chip clicks into your tooth so I can hear you meaning you can communicate to me." He hands us each of our devices and I click the tooth piece in the hearing piece.

"So we all look okay right?" Jordan confirms to Carter.

He looks to Jordan who is wearing a simple Hollister t-shirt and blue jeans. He is wearing black and grey vans. Next he looks to Charlie who is looking good, a designer black leather jacket and dark blue jeans with the latest sneakers. To top it all off he has hair styled up in a quiff.

Looking away quickly I clear my throat. "Okay so I'm leaving now and remember Jordan you are my brother so be nice and Charlie you are a bad boy so don't be nice." I walk out the house and find the key to my car. Yup I have to take the horrible old rusty car. Hey! at least it's a car right?

Hopping in I start the engine. The car stutters at first but then a bang noise sounds and it starts up. Driving out the gates I follow the route to school. I'm using my phone GPS since this car doesn't have one.

I finally arrive to school and let me tell you the ride here it was hella boring. Like the radio doesn't work meaning I couldn't Jam out to any of the songs. Don't even get me started on the Anaconda song. I'd bet half the people are clueless to the real meaning thinking 'why the hell she be talking bout an anaconda there are other types of snakes out there to be talking about' Okay rant over. Now back to school.

I have never really attended high school since I was taught a lot at the agency meaning I am pretty much unfamiliar with this whole experience.

Sliding out my car I shyly look around. People are staring and whispering pointing over to me. I ignore their stares and walk into the big bulding. As I am walking I hear people say things.

'Ewww who is she?'

'Ever heard of a hair brush'

'Nobody gonna wanna tap dat ugly booty'

'Bet she's homeless. I mean look at her'

'Haha you mean no friends no family'

'More like no parents'

The last one really got to me. I didn't cry though. Why would I? Im an agent. Pushing all the thoughts away I hold my head up high and find my way to the main office.

After about 20 minutes of shoving, pushing and teasing I finally find the office.

"Hi, my name is Alyssa Scott. I'm new here and I came to collect my schedule." I greet politely. She smiles sweetly at me.

"Ah, yes dear. Here you are. Now I am aware your brother will be attending too. Would you like to hand this to him or should he come and collect it after." She hands me my schedule then holds out Jordan's.

"Um I'm sure he would like to get it himself." I respond. She nods putting it away then turning back to her computer.

Walking out the office I locate my locker which is right next to the guy's bathroom. Great. Taking out my book I look down at my schedule and see I have first period Math.

I hate math...Its Mental Abuse To Humans, oh don't forget, Mentally Affected Teachers Harassing Students!

---------

I had arrived in class about 10 minutes ago and now I am sitting in my seat working out the algebraic equations. I've done these so many times I'm used to it. The door slams open and standing there in all his glory is the one and only Charlie Brooks, now known as Tyler White.

As soon as he enters all eyes go to him. All the slutty bitches curl their hair around their manicured finger and batter their false eye lashes. Some even go to the extreme of pulling down their tops and sticking out their boobs. I roll my eyes and look down to my work again.

I hear the chair beside me scrape. Turning my head slightly to the left I see Charlie shoot me a disgusted look. That hurt. I know he only did it because of our mission but it still hurt.

"Hey dude meet me on the field behind the bleachers at lunch. I heard you got some stuff." I heard a guy whisper in front of me. Intrigued why the conversation he is having on the phone I lean over the table a little.

"Okay see ya then." He puts the phone back away and continues with his work. That was weird. I slightly look to Charlie and sign language across the table. 'He knows something'

Subtly he nods then leans back on his chair. Now today at lunch I know where to be. Hopefully I don't blow my cover.

---------------------

Okay so here's a question: What do you think happened to Olivia's Parents? Comment below and I also need some ship names for the developing relation ship of Charlie and Olivia.

There will be more characters entering the book so maybe drop some names too!

xxDreamingDreamsxx