Chapter 2

The voice sounded familiar. I wonder if it's Cade.. Or maybe Amber's here with her boyfriend. But neither of them have keys. Oh god, this must be my new roommate. I've fucked this one up already.

Slowly, I turn around and use my arms somewhat to cover myself, but there's no fixing this affair at hand. My eyes grow at the relevance.

"Did you follow me?" He asks, smirking.

"What, how, you?"

He raises his eyebrow. "Well did you follow me, or do you just love snooping through people's dorm rooms?"

I am taken aback by his sassiness. Does he not get that this is my room too?

"I live here," I say dominantly.

The smirk on his face drops and I literally see his whole body stiffen. He narrows his eyes on me with his jaw clenched, then walks in the direction of what I guess is his room. What the hell?

Before he has time to come back, even though I doubt he will, I go into my room and grab some sweats. Then I prance my little touche towards his room. Who does this guy think he is?

"Are you ever going to tell me your name?"

I get nothing.

"You know, it's rude to ignore people. Especially if you live with them!"

The shower in his room turns on.

"You've got to be kidding me," I scamper out in defeat. No, you know what, I don't deserve this. He needs to talk. He did me a extremely good deed and I like him. Plus I'm going to feel bad if I leave whatever this is, as it is.

I open the door to his room and trip over some boxes as proceed to the bathroom. Where did these even come from?? I brace myself as I twist the door to his bathroom. Luckily it's unlocked. As I walk in I notice how nice it is compared to mine. He could have only been in here 5 minutes before I came back. How could he have his bathroom unpacked already? And have it look so good?

"Look here mister," I start as I bring myself back to the reason I came in here. He becomes startled.

"What the fuck?" He says grabbing the towel outside the the glass and covering the door so I couldn't "see anything" even though it's marbled and I can't see anything anyways.

"You are a kind person, as you've already proved, and I don't want to be the noisy roommate, but I also don't want to be the roommate that has no interactions with the person she's living with."

"Get out of here," he says.

I place my hands on my hips and lock eyes with him.

"No, not till you tell me your name."

He rolls his eyes and gets back to his shower.

"Okay fine," I say and walk over to the toilet. I put the lid down and sit down on top. I place my hand under my chin and watch him shampoo his hair.

"My name is Riley. I'm 18, I like dogs but I mean cats are cool too. I'm allergic to mushrooms but I don't like them anyway so you won't catch me eating them. I'm trying to get a undergrad in animal science. Uhh... And lets see... I guess you could say tacos are my favorite food. What about you?"

He looks at me through the corner of his eye but keeps his lips shut. I wait a little longer, but it seems the longer I wait, the more aggravated I get. Finally I just shake my head and get up. I'm not going to try anymore. Fuck him.

I start walking out of the door, but then an idea pops into my brain. I turn quick on my heels while mystery man is washing the soap out of his eyes from his hair. I run back over and snap the towel off the shower door before he is done. I get completely out of the bathroom before he notices the absence.

"Oh, real mature," he yells. I chuckle to myself and ditch the towel on his bed before entering the living room. As I sit down on the couch, I turn the tv on. I'm not going to let his crabbiness ruin my day. At least not all of it. I might as well catch up on some Orange is the new Black while doing laundry. Crap! I still need to do laundry. I grab my laundry basket off the floor and head into my room.

All I can say since the fiasco is this boy has a lot of learning to do. If he can't play nice, neither am I. He did practically save my life, but that doesn't make up for a shitty personality.

________

(A/N)

Soooooo... Who's the roommate? What do you think he's like? Why is he acting like this? All the questions that are going through your head are fluttering through mine as well except I know the answers lol.

I tried to find an imagine of what the bathroom of this mystery guy looks like but it was hard. For now this is the only thing I can come up with. If I find something better, I'll mention it later on. Just picture some more guy things in there lol.

Sorry I didn't get to update yesterday. My family and I have been rescuing dogs and have been trying to get them new homes. If you live near me and want a dog, please come get one! lol. I'll try to write another chapter tonight, but I probably won't post it till in the morning. But can I say, THANK YOU! I only have the prologue and Chapter 1 put up, but this book is already popular. Like WUT. I love you guys! *PS. Don't be a silent reader!

xoxo K.L.