Chapter 23

As the weeks passed since we got home its been harder and harder to keep the engagement a secret. We secided that keeping it to ourselfs, even from the other boys, would lower the hassel wed get from the paps. But today when we woke up, in each others arms again he told me before I had the chance, "Baby, I think we should tell the guys. Theyre like our family and I dont like keeping secrets from my family."

"Okay. If thats what you want to do then thats what well do."

Because of my willingness to go with his plan I recieved alittle more passionate good morning kiss than normal. We descided on dinner to tell everyone and when the time came we were sitting around watching tv and eating pizza.

"So, guys," Niall said, turning the tv down so it was a slight hum, "Allie and I have something to tell you."

"Niall, did you get her knocked up?" Zayn asked, "Because Ive noticed that shes gained-"

"Im not pregnant, Zayn." I said sourly.

"Nevermind." He said, embarassed and started focusing on the potted plant in the corner of the room.

"What is it?" Harry asked.

Niall looked at me as if to ask 'Do you want to so it or should I?' I shighed, "Niall and I are getting married."

A couple of things happened.

1. Zayn fell back from where he sat on the edge of the couch.

2. Liam and Louis exclaimed, "FINALLY!"

3. Harry sat there, frozen, with a look of horror on his face.

After the other boys hugged and congradulated Niall and I, Harry stood and hugged Niall, then me, "Congradulations, Im really happy for you guys." He saiid with a raspy voice and left the apartment.

Liam was about to go after Harry, but I stopped him, "Just give him some space." I said.

I was pretty sure I was the only one Harry told about he and Annabellas plans to elope, but the way that Louis looked at me hinted that he knew as well. I nodded at him and he nodded back, sitting down where he had before.

We all followed in Louiss lead and went back to tv. but I know no one was really watching.

~

Hours later Harry still wasnt back. There was still and unsaid worry then Niall announced that he want ice cream.

"So do I." Zayn said, stanging. They all decided that they were going to wakj to the ice cream shoppe afew blocks away.

"You want to come?" They asked.

"Naw," I answered,"I want to take a shower. But could you get me a cup of-"

"Double cookie dough icecrean with the cone on top, and I wont forget the spoon." Niall finished, smiling at me as he put on his shoes.

I blushed, he even remembers my ice cream order, "Perfect. Just dont terrorize Liam on the way back, hun."

"Okay." Niall said, kissing me softly, then releasing me.

"Yeah dont hold him to it." Liam mumbled as he put his phone in his pocket as he made his way to the door.

Once they were  gone I went back to my room to take a shower After I was clean I stood under the water for afew minutes. I heard the door open, "Hello?" I called, then listened.

Nothing.

I turned the water off and got out and stated to dry off, "Niall?"

There was silcence as I pulled on my yoga shorts and one of Nialls shirts. Then I heard a thud and I got scared. I walked out of the bathroom, through the bedroom and made my way down the hall. The only thing I can hear is the buzz of the late night shows on the tv. I went in the living room and didnt see anyone. Maybe it was just my-"Oh mygGod!" I say Harry passed out on the floor by the coffee table.

I ran over to him, hes breathing but he hit his head, "Harry? Harry can you hear me?" I asked him.

He groaned, then asked, "Where am I?"

"Home." I chuckled and helped him stand." Lets get you cleaned up." I said as I wanted him into the kitchen. Harry sat on the counter as I grabbed a clean dish towel from the cabinet, damped it, and pressed it against the gash on the lright side of his forehead.

After a second he took it from my hands and held it there himself, "Thanks."

"Just hold it there till it stops bleeding." I said as I got out another dish towel, Ive got to get the blood out of the carpet before it stains.

But Harry caught my arm,"Dont go you just got here." He stammered abit.

"I dont want the carpet to stain." I said.

"I dont care about the damn carpet, all I care about is you." He pulled my against him.

Im so confused, am I being punked? "Harry let me go." I said.

"Dont be this way Anna. You left but now youre home with me."

Anna. He thinks Im Annabella, "Harry, Im not Annabella. Im Allie. See? My hair is brown."

"Its wet, but when it dries itll be your pretty blonde." He slurred slightly as he twirled a piece pf it between his finger.

"Are yuou drunk?" I asked.

Harry hoppedd down, "Only off you, Anna."

"Im not Annabella, Harry. I have green eyes and she had brown. Im Al-" I started but Harry had his lips slammed to mine.

This is scary and forgin and all kinds of wrong. Harry forced his tounge through my lips abd teeth, but I didnt kiss him back. He is drunk, I can taste the liquer.

I felt my eyes start to burn as it became harder and harder to breathe, I will not cry. I started to twist and move to get away from him but his grip on me was of steel. I started beating my fist against his chest but all that did was make him kiss me more passionatly. I tried to push him off but Harry just continued to move his hands up and down my back and hips like nothing was wrong.

With my eyes wide open, (With them never closing) I saw the clock on the wall just past Harrys curls. 1;24 am.

Theyve been gone for over an hour. Oh Niall, I prayed, Liam, Louis, Zayn, ANYONE, help me. Someone...

I couldnt keep my tears from spilling from my eyes when Harry moved his hands under my shirt.

Anyone...

His hands traveled up tp my bra and unhooked it.

Please...

~