Chapter 19

"S-sure." Niall said as he stood up, kissed my hand, and let me go as he followed my father into the living.

"I should be getting Christine home." Alexander said as he kissed our mom on the cheek.

"Oh, okay kids. Come back tomorrow, if you can." She said, holding her hand over her heart.

"Denfinatly." Christine said as she hugged the goodbye, then me, then both she and Alexander went out the sliding door in the kitchen.

"What do you think dad is saying?" I asked, glancing at the doorway that lead to the living room.

"Dont worry about it, come help me with the dishes, Ann--Allison." Mom stopped and turn from me. I feel horrible, I got up and walked over and hugged her from the side.

"Oh Allison." She said as she turned for a proper hug. She laughed alttle, "Im sorry." She said as she smoothed my hair back to where it held in my ponytail.

"Dont be sorry, mom." I said. She took my head in her hands, "Im so happy you and Niall came out, sweetie. I understood why you didnt come with Harry, and Im glad that you did end up coming."

I nodded, "me too."

Mom sniffled and smiled, "Bring my the dishes, please."

I did as I was told as she turned on the faucet and started rinising off the forks that shed already brought to the sink. After I brought all the cups and pates to her I leaned as for as I could out the doorway without being seen by my father. I could just see Niall, sitting with his back to me. Before I could catch anything of what they were saying, mom whispered, "Allison! Hell see you!"

I knew she was right and came back to her side, "I just want to know what theyre talking about..." I said.

"I know honny. Theyre just talking, thats what men do." She said as she popped the dishwasher open.

"I know..."

"I can tell though."

"Tell what?" I asked as I handed her a plate.

"I can tell you you two are really in love," She said, and I blushed, "You father didnt like a single one of your other boyfriends or even your on friend Mike-"

"Micheal." I corrected.

"Whatever, but Niall is different, even if your father doesnt like him theres something.... true about him. I know that sounds chessy but-" Mom said.

"No," I cut her off, "Thats I feel about him, too. I love Niall so much." I said.

"I know, but what about when he goes on tour?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well you cant go with him, what if Niall doesnt do lokng distance?" She started.

"No, I have school and while hes on tour itll be hard but well find a way. Hes not going to let something  stupid like that ruin our relationship." I said, getting annoied.

"Hes young, Allison," She said, "When theyre young they have problems staying faithful. Ill be honest with you. I have a feel that the only reason your 'in love' with him is because hes in a boyband."

Im done. shes starting to sound like Annabella when she said I didnt deserve Niall and Im not going to sit here and let my mother insulting both me and him. " Whatever mom, Let me know when youve really figured out how you feel about us." I snapped, then headed towards the living room.

"Allison!" She called to me, but I ignored her.

"Allie?" Niall asked as I moved my way through the living room and to the stairs.

"Dont worry about it." I mumbled to him before storming up the stairs and slammed the door of mine and Annabellas room shut behind me.

~