Chapter 20

I exhaled. This wasnt what i wanted but I couldnt expect that I would agree with what my parents thought. But I thought my mom would support me like she always does. Guess not.

I turned on the soft lamp that caused the room to explode with the white walls exploded witth he rainbow coloured splats of paint that Annabella and I did freshman year. I exhaled and looked around. Nothing looked different. I walked over to the closet that we were forced to share to see all of her stuff still pushed to the left from where my things used to resign on the right.

I smiled sadly and picked up the sleeve of one of her favourite hoodies I used to steal. I remember her getting so pissed when she say me wearing it. I decided pissing her off again from the other side wouldnt hurt and put it on over my tshirt. A second later the computer ont the desk in front of my turned on. I jumped then laughed, must be Annabella tring to commincuitate with me.

I stared at the computer for a second, then my curiosty got the best of me and I sat down. When I moved the mouse it immediatly went to the desktop. She never could remember passwords.

I saw that in her tabs she left open were Pandora and Twitter. I clicked onto her Twitter and refreshed it.

Her last text;

Yo, yo, yo, getting ready for the Take Me Home release party, congratz @Harry_Styles, love you ;*

Then Harry responded;

Love you too, babe ;*

(Obviously retweeted by half of the worlds popluation)

Next I went to the last thing tweeted at her that was from a week after she last tweeted;

I still and always will love you. Harryxx.

Haslty, I closed out of the internet and starred at the desktop that showed a picture of me, Annabella, and Alexander from a bagillion years ago.Once I was sure I wasnt going to have a metal break down I opened up her files. She had abunch of document, neatly labled. There were English papers, History summaryies, science thesiss, and stuff she wrote for fun.

I stared at the 15 or 20 little paper icons and debated reading them. Is it still illegal to go through someones computer whrn theyre dead? I dont know. I bit my lip then proceded to send all of them to myself via her email (Once again, no passwords or signs outs).

After I loked through her doucments and her pictures (which some, I sent to myself) I saw she had some audio. I looked in the bottom right ti see that it was almost 9. Whats taking Niall so long?

I pulled her large headphones from where they sat perched above the computer, already plugged in and put them on, and click the first one.

I listened to it after her naming it in the begining and rambling off some techy words, a beat dropped, And it was awesome she made a reminx. There where new-ish, songs Ive never heard, and songs I havent heard since elementary school.  I didnt know she was into this stuff. When the first one finished I clicked on the next one, and the next one, until I got to a folder named 'Unmixed'. I clicked on it and it reveled over 50 songs.

I clicked in the first one she did dated in 2010. It was her singing, oh whats the name of this song? Ive heard it before... Oh Ill remember it later.

I closed out of that audio and noticed as I went up the dated were newer and the sudios where better labled. Since youve been gone-K. Clarkson, Hey there Deliah-PWT, Jar of Hearts- C. Perri. 

All very quality songs , in my opinion. As I scrolled up to see More Than This -1D and smiled. That was her favorite song off the first album.

I right clicjed and sent it to Harry saying 'She loved you before you ever got the chance to love her.'

I was about to listen to more when Niall opened the door, "Hey."

"Hey!" I said exiting out quick while I turned the monitor off and ripped the headphines away, "Whats up?"

"I just came to check on you, what are you doing?" He asked, coming in and closing the door behind him.

"Nothing." I said, standing up and hugged him. Niall hugged me back, "What did you and my dad talk about?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Nothing, princess." Niall said.

"Tell me..." I said as I ran my hands up his chest so the rested on his shoulders.

"We talked about you." He said simply.

"What about me?" I asked, and noticed that he only brought my suitcases upstairs. My stomach did a small flip, Theyre making him leave?!

"Dont worry Allie, Im just sleeping in Alexanders old room."

"What? Why?" I asked. I hate it when I dont sleep with Niall. It makes me anixous.

"Its a trade. I dont sleep with you while were here and inturn I geet what I want." Niall said, smiling.

"And whats that?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Oh, I cant tekk you for another three years." Three years? What the hell is in three years?

"I cant wait that long Niall, Just tell me." I said.

He exhaled and grabbed my hands from where they rested at the small of his back and held them in his hands, ":Allie."

"Niall." I said.

Niall smiled and went in his pocket for something and when he found what he was looking for he left his hand closed. His face went serious as mine went questioning. "Allie, I know you told me you didnt want to rush anything. And niether do I, but," Niall sunk to one knee, "I dont feel like Im rushing anything." He opened a small velvet box he held in his hand to show a simply cut diamond on a simply gold band. And its the most beautiful thing Ive ever seen, "Marry me?"

I was speechless, that was compermise? "You asked my dad premission to marry me?" I asked.

"Well accually asked me if I was going to pop the question anytime soon." Niall said, I can feel him shaking, waiting for an answer.

"Ofcourse I will, Niall."I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really, really." I laughed alittle.

Niall smiled and slid the ring on my finger, then went baack to standing and kissed me, I smiled and felt him smile back as he lifted me and spun me around.

When he set me down and pulled away I was dizzy, but not from the spinning, "I love you." I said.

Niall looked at me, then kissed me again. I pulled him onto my bed and Niall hovered me as he started to bite my lip slightly. My hands slipped under his shirt and I traced my fingers up his spine.

I heard him growl and then he pulled away, "Must you make this so damn hard for me?" He asked.

"Did say we couldnt make out?" I asked.

"He said nothing that could cause pregency." Niall said as he started to get up. Thats so my dad, 'Nothing to cause pregnancy'. I yanked Niall back against the bed and held his body close to mine.

"Snuggling doesnt cause pregnancy." I said. Niall chuckled as he kiised the top of my head and held me closer.

~