Chapter 14

Its been a week since Annabella and I fought and we havent had any word fomr the police, or better yet her. My anxiousity has been through the roof since Niall told me she went missing, caausing my stomach to do a sumersault everytime I hear a phone ring.

Thanks to Nialls help with practice, the only good thing I got going for me right now is that I got the duet. Dancing seems to be my only escape from loathing eyes from Harry, and sclience from everyone else but Niall, so I give 100% all the time. But no matter what i do the image of Annabella bolting out the door sobbing is burned into my brain. Sigh, Im a bad person.

Todays Tuesday so that means its all oldies dancces today. I got with my partner and we began. And Im going to be totally honest, dancing to the fast paced music makes me feel a hell of a lot better. We finished the first dance and clapped.

"Uh, excuse me?"

Wee all turned to the door, "Niall," I breathed, "What are you doing here? I thought you had rehearsel too." Accually it felt good to see him. Hey, maybe my luck is changing for the better.

"Uhm, Im sorry I interupted-"

"Not a problem," The capiton, Jake said, "What can we help you with."

He looked intimidated, "I just need to talk to Allie for a second, in private."

"Oh. Okay. Brennan, sit out 'till Allie gets back." Jake said to my partner. He nodded and headed towards the bench as I headed to the hallway with Naill. "Whats up?" I asked him.

"Come take a walk with me."

I got nervous, he sounded like Edward Cullen in New Moon right before he broke up with Bella.Oh my God if hes breaking up with me i think Im going to die. "Okay."

We walked outside, I noticed thant the coulds where dark. We walked quietly, he didnt take my hand like he normally would. He just kept his hands clasped together behind his back. Niall stopped at a bech closer to the street and sat down as I did the same.

We sat and listened to the cars drive by, the stangely strong wind blowing, and I watch acouple of friends across the street, sipping coffee together and studying. I looked at Niall and he was staring at an ant walking on the sidewalk infront of us. I sighed, "Baby whats wrong?"

He sighed too and closed his eyes, "I love you, you know that right?" He asked.

"Of course, And I love you." I said taking his hand in mine, "Just tell me. Its okay."

"I just dont know how to say this." He mummbled softly.

"Are you breakingup with me?"

"No!" He opened his eyes and cupped my face, I noticed he had tears in his eyes.

"Niall..." I said cupping his face in my hands and resting my forehead against his. I heard him take a deep, shakey breath.

"Look at me." I obeyed and he tucked the hair that came loose from my ponytail behind my ear, "I wanted you to hear this from me. Okay?"

"O-okay."

"They found Anna."

My face lit up, "Really? Is she at the apartment? I want to see her-" I stood up but he pulled me back down, "Whats wrong?"

"Shes not okay, Allie..."

"So shes at the hospit-" I stared at him and read his face, "Oh my God!"

Nialls tears gave away with mine and he pulled me into his arms. We mustve sat there for an hour, then it started to rain. Just our luck. I exhaled and looked up at Niall, he was already soaked. He leaned down and kissed my head, "Its all going to be okay." He said.

"I dont know..." I cant breathe. My only sister is dead probably because of me and I feel so alone, even with Niall here.

"It will be," He exhaled and rubbed his eyes, then cleared his throat, "We just have to go back to the apartment to talk to the police. Harry wanted to wait till you got there, so lets go get your stuff."

We stood and laced hands as we went back to the preforming arts buliding. The whole drive to flat, I hand one thing kept running through my head.

Harry.

~