Chapter 9

I spun around and I strutted towards him, "What did you say?"

"To who?" Naill asked, playing dumb.

"To Micheal." I hissed.

"The truth." He answered simply.

"What truth?" I asked, appaled, Does he know?

"That your either using him to make me jealous or youre using him as a distraction from me, or alittle of both for some reason."

Well that answers that.

Unbelievable rage filled my body, "Do you know what youve done?!" I screamed.

"I got that loser out of your life forever, sweet thing."

"Hallejhiuah." Annabella said.

I slapped him. Hard.

"Oh shit." Louis said. I scoffed and ran out ther door and after Micheal.

~

"Micheal! Micheal, wait!" I called to him as he entered the park. Tonight is WAY to cold for late August, I can see my breath. Micheal stared to climb ontp the bridge that took you across the river that ran through the park. "MICHEAL A. KOL, YOU STOP IGNORING ME THIS INSTANT!" Iyelled as I got on the bridge.

"Why?" He asked, stopping and turning to me, "So you can lie some more?"

"I didnt lie!"

"Really? Did you go out with me because you accually have feelings for me? Or were you  just using me?" He snapped.

I echaled, "Yes I was using you alittle bit," Micheal looked out on the river, "But I do love you, just not like that..." I cant feel my arms, the wind blew and I shivered.

"Whatever, Allie. Just go run back to Liam."

"Niall," I corrected, "And I dont think he evers wants to see me again, I slapped him right across the face."

A small smile danced across his lips but it disappeared when he looked at me,"Well I dont think you hit him hard enough."

I turned to see Niall jogging towards us, then stopping 10 feet away, "What?" I asked.

"I just..." Niall said. I growled with annoyance and turned back to Micheal.

"So where are we?" I asked him.

"Over. Completely." Micheal said, turning away and leaving me at the half pointof the bridge, stunned. My frozen limbs went o go after him, but Niall caught my arm.

"Niall! Let me go!" I yelled and tried to get away.

"No!" He said, holding on tighter.

"I have to go after him, I-"

"Why?" Niall asked.

"Because hes my best friend." I said, still trying to get away.

"When are you going to see that he doesnt care about you?" Niall asked.

"He does care about me."

"Really? You really want to know why I asked who he was when we went go karting? BEcause I saw him get 3 other girls numbers." Nialls grip was tight and my arm was warm where he was holding me. I stared at him, "Things are different now, Allie, youve got to accept that."

I ripped away,"What, like you?" Ever since that night youve acted like nothing ever happened. So is that how things are different for us? I get scared and chicken out and with in afew weeks your already in love with soebody else?!"

I walked around him and started heading towards the apartment, maybe I can stay with Annabella and Alexander at the hotel. I felt Nialls hand grab mine and he yanked me back. I almost slapped him again but the way he was holding me my arms were wround his waist on the inside of his warm jacket. I struggled to get away, but his grip was of steel.

Niall took my head in one of his hands. "When are you going to get it through your thick head that Im in love with you?"

"Wha-"

But we were already kissing. Its like the world skipped a few months and winter was melting into spring, like a candle was being lit in a dark room, like I was caught from falling, like I was.....home. My grip around him tightened as his other hand moved to the back of my neck. He was so loving, even after I hit him, I could stand here with him on this bridge forever.

It didnt hit me until Niall pulled away, breathless that we were out here in the middle of the night and it started to snow. I smiled as he kissed my nose, "Im in love with you, Allie, "He said in my ear.

"I love you too." I said in his. A strong wind blew and I shivered, holding Niall closed for warmth.

Niall laughed, "Come on, princess, before you get sick."

We took the elevator up, where we had 30 seconds to get all our PDA out so there wouldnt be a zillion questions when we walked in the door. When the elevator clicked to our floor I pulled away, "We gotta go."

"Noooo.." Niall complained as he pulled back, but this time he kissed my neck.

"Come on, Im tired." I giggled as I pulled away from him and took his hand in mine. This feels so right. When we got in all the lights were out and it was quiet. Niall turned on a small, dim lamp and kissed me softly before I could kiss him.

When we pulled away I noticed something. "Niall be quiet." I whispered.

"I didnt say anything-"

"Niall shut up." I whispered again as I pointed at the couch where Annabella and Harry had fallen asleep wrapped around one one another.

"Awh. Thats cute." Niall said.

"Sh!" I said as I tiptoed over and covered them up with ahuge blanket and came back and take his hand.

"Be quiet." I said softly as I turned off the lamp and started to guide Niall to our room. Then I heard something soft but yet fimiliar coming from the couch.

"Sha la la la la la la laaa..."

~