Chapter 15

When we came in, the boys, Alexander, and two police officers sat in the living room.. I took a shakey breath and everyone looked up at the sound of the door closing. "Hey." Louis as as he could as he gave me a hug.

I can feel a break down coming on. Niall and I took a seat on the love seat across from the couch where Harry sat inbetween Alexander and Liam with his head in his hands. "Now that everybody is here, were just going to run through what we found in the autopsy and tell you what we think happened." autopsy...

We nodded and the second officer began, looking at the file he held in his lap, "So what we gathered from the investigation is that Annabelaa called her brother from th payphone on Camberwell Green and started heading for the diner that from what we understand Allison here used to work at (my diner? She was going to my diner?). But on the way she was attacked, scrathes on her body shows signs of struggling.

"Were thinking she got away and started running, but tripped and twisted her ankle. Thats where we believe it ended ofr her. There were stab marks in her side that we matchd with a knife we found afew blocks away.

"She was found about two days llater in the dumpster in the ally behind a printing company by a worker taking out the trash. Then we decised to run all the tests we would need to before we contacted you. This was all we were able to keep from the scientists."

The first offier pulled a plastic bag out of his jacket pocket and handed it to Zayn. Zayn looked at it for a moment and then passed it off to me. I opened it and dumped the contents into my hand.

It was Annabellas half of the necklace, that now was in my hand. I turned it over and let the tears fall as I clasped my hand tight around in and held my hand to my heart. This is real, this is accually happening to us. "Do you know what she was even doing in that part of town? Dont you have any leads?" Niall asked as he rubbed my back in large circles.

"No, we dont know why she was over there and we couldnt get any prints off the knife. Were so sorry."

We sat in sclience for a minute, then Alexander scoffed and stood up. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Home. I need to be with my family." He said, alittle frusterated as he tapped Harrys shoulder. When he looked up Alexander said, "Ill see you soon."

"Okay.." Harry choked out as he stood up and hugged my brother.

"What do you mean by 'With my family'? Im your family." I said.

"Not anymore." He said, turning away from me.

"What do you mean-"

"Well, Anna isnt your sister anymore, you said so yourself. So I should be able to do the same with you." Then he left.

Do I deserve this? I lost my sister, and now my brother. Liam showed the policemen out and thanked them for all their hard work, and in turn they promised to let us know if the case heats back up. once they were gone I looked at Harry, but he was already starring at me, but with hatred.

"Could you guys leave me and Harry alone for a minute?" I asked.

Niall gave me a strange look, "Just for a minute." I repeated.

He nodded and got up, "Come on, guys." They left and Harry continued to stare at me.

"I know what youre thinking, just let it all out." I said.

"Im not going to yell at you." He said, shaking, as he got up from the couch and started walking away.

"You know, when Annabella saw that somebody was upset shed badger them until they told."

"Dont even talk to me about Anna!" Hes getting mad, thats okay. This will be good for him.

"Why not?! She was MY sister after all!" I yelled back.

"Barely! You never understood her! Did you even awknolwledge her in highschool? She was by your friends, always had pranks pulled on her. She told me how she watched you get EVERYTHING she ever wanted from her and now shes dead because of you!" He yelled, I moved closer to him,

"If anything its your fault shes gone! Youre always saying how much you love her but you let her get away!" I spat.

"She ran into a huge crowd and I lost her! So dont even try to pin this on me and dont you even DARE challenge our love. I loved her with everything, before I met her I had no drive or intret to try to do love right. and after I saw her for the first time I saw her I knew I didnt want to be anybody but hers."

I moved so I was right infront of him, "You never had the intention to be with her forever, sleep and ship right?" Harry seriously looked like her was going to hit, tears continued to pour down his face.

"I proposed to her when I told her what I just told you, and she said yes! We didnt want to tell anyone because we were still figuring everything out. I was so ready to just be with her all the time. We were going to elope! We were going to run away together, Anna was going to you leave you behind and I was going to quit OneDirection for her! And mustve found out how happy she was because if shes happy you cant be!" He screamed, "I hate you! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! You took the one thing that meant the most to me. Shes gone forever and I will NEVER forgive you. I hate you, I hate you, I hate-!"

I threw my arms around his neck and helf him as tight as I could. I know he didnt mean it when he said he hated me. Harry cried as I held him, "No you dont, and Annableaa loved you more than anyone. Ever. I knew that much." I hiccuped.

He held me tight and we cried together, "Im sorry." Harry whispered.

"Im sorry too." I said back, back shakey. When we let go I took Annabella necklace that was in my hand and clipped it around his neck and let fall, then I wiped his tears from his eyes, "Itll all be okay." I said and he nodded, then went into his room and closed the door quietly.

I rubbed my arms and went to the comfort of Niall wrapped around me. Im not sure how were going to move on from this. I dont know if we can...

~