Chapter 25

"You wanna lick my ass? Ass lickin, ball sac, mother fu-" I started.

"Cool it, Jenna!" Louis shouted as I ran a red light.

"I will not be late for my own wedding Louis Tomlinson. I. Will. Not!" I shouted as I cut off an old man to get off the expressway.

"Well Id like to live, if thats okay with you." Zayn said, bracing the head rest of my seat.

"Nope."

I guess today Im alittle crazy, Im beyond stressed. I wanted to get married at the court house but Niall wanted to make sure that we had a perfect wedding, because its the only wedding either of us plan on being in. I just cant wait for today to be over, I just want my super pickyness and blown up OCD to go away. Ive been freaking out about stuff that doesnt even matter.

Like the flowers for example, I went all bridezilla because I wanted a blush pink, and instead I got bubblegum pink. Im mean seriously? Whats the difference? Now todays the day and were just pulling up to the church, 20 minutes late.

I scrammbled out of the car and ran up the stairs of the church to Liam, who was pacing back and forth, untill he say me, "Allie! Where have you been?!"

"Im sorry!" I said as I held the ruffled bottom of my mermaid dress up alittle higher.

"Just hurry!" Liam stressed as he held the door open for Louis, Zayn, and I.

When we were inside Harry jogged over,"There you are! Weve been-"

"Yeah I know. Lets just get the show on the road." I said as I sweapt my hair off my shoulder. Things with Harry have been slightly awkward since that night. I know Harry felt REALLY bad about it so Im doing my best to forgive him.

"Okay. But first I just want to say-" He started.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

"No swearing in church, Allison." My mom said as she walked past us.

"What is it?" Harry asked.

"Its Micheal." I said, starring past Harrys shoulders.

"Where>"

"Right there. He just walked in."

Harry turned, "I see him. I thought you said you were going to invite him."

"Hell no."

"What do you want to do?" Zayn asked, walking over.

"I dont knonw," I bit my lip, "Its making me anxious that hes here-"

"Then say no more, "Harry said, putting his hands up, "You go find William. Youre on in 5, Zayn come with me if you will."

"Certainly," Zayn smiled, then kissed my cheek, "Dont worry about him. You go find your dad so you and Niall can go live happily ever after."

"But- But-" But they were already gone. I walked only a short distance and I found my dad.

"There you are," My dad said calmly, "We were starting to think that you werent going to show."

"Dont be redicliuous." I said.

"Is this what you want?"

I looked at my father and he had a look on his face that was happiness with some saddness. "Yeah,dad." I smiled.

"Okay. Its not that I dont Like Niall I just-" he took a shakey breath, "Youre my only little girl left and I want to make sure that youre doing this right."

I felt my eyes water, "Dad..." I said as I pulled him in for a hug.

"Im sorry."

"Dont be." I said as I pulled away and took his arm as Christine got infront of us, linking arms with Liam. I wish Annabella was here....Wait, wheres Harry and Zayn? I looked around and they were no where on sight. I dont have time to look for them, because I heard the music start and the doors flew open, sending Liam and Christine away.

Im ready for the rest of my life.

~