Chapter 26

"Now, lets give it up for the new Mr. and Mrs. Niall Horan!"

Hands clasped together, Niall and I walked into our reciption hall and all our friends and family cheered. I laughed and Niall dragged me to the dance floor. "May I have this dance, Mrs. Horan?" Niall asked, glowing, offering me his hand.

"I would be flattered, Mr. Horan." I said as I took his hand and Niall wrapped his other arm around my waist. OUr first dance was simple and when we finished Niall kissed me and everyone clapped. We pulled away and the DJ started playing up beat music and everyone joined us on the dance floor.

After afew songs I caught a glimpse of Zayn and harry at the bar. They look okay, which is good, but what did they do with Micheal? Frankly I dont want to know.

~

After what felt like hours of dancing everyone sat down for dinner. Niall and I sat in the middle of the table that we shared with my brother, Christine, and the other boys as the food came. Good, Im staring.

When the food was placed infront of us I dug in immediatly. Onve the dinner plates were cleared away Niall leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Hey."

I giggled and whispered back, "Hey."

"I dont know about you, but I just want to get to the after party."

I laughed, "Were at the after party."

"Our private after party." Niall said before pulling away and giving me a wink of his eye. I blushed then the DJ got back on the mic to announce that it was time to cut the cake.

I grabbed his hand and we walked over to the elegant cake afew feet away. Niall picked up the knife and cut out two small pieces, handing one to me. Niall went first, cramming the cake in my face, totally messing up my make up.

Niall laughed his adoreable laugh as I turned away to whipe my face. Liam ran up to me and handed me a small cake and smiled. I raised my eyebrows and turned to see Niall facing the crowd, laughing like an idoit.

I smirked and tapped his shoulder, "Hey babe?"

Niall tured, "Ye-" And got a face full of cake. The party roared as Niall whiped the desert from his eyes.

I was laughing so hard at Nialls shocked expression that I held my stomach. "Allie!"

"What?" I asked, as I held the table for support.

"I need a napkin." He said.

"Dont got one."

Niall wrapped his arms tight around my waist, "I guess I can deal with the alternative." He said as he leaned into kiss me.

"No!" I shouted, "Liam! Help!"

"No one can save you now!" Then he kissed me. When we pulled away I could feel half of the cake now on my own face.

"Youre gonna get it." I said as I grabbed a napkin.

"Its not nice to hit your husbad." Niall smiled as we sat back down and started to clean up.

"Who said anything about hitting?" I said with a wink.

"Mama mia..." I heard him say under his beath, cleaning the frosing from his face.

"Voulez vous." I smirked.

~