Chapter 15

It's the first day..or night, back to school. I'm kind of dreading going back, but the break had to end sooner or later. I was at home getting dressed for my first day back.

I was wearing some white Levis, a pink polo Ralph Lauren sweater, with my pink uggs. I put my hair up in a neat bun, I didn't feel the need to wear it down today.

After I grabbed all my things and locked up the house, I hopped in my car and sped off in the direction of school. I'm glad I don't have any makeup work to turn in because I didn't have time to do anything over the break. I was to busy, fooling with Jayceon and my parents the whole time.

I got out the car and headed inside the building. The halls were somewhat crowded and if I'm not mistaken, all eyes were on me. Some people were shaking their heads while giving me disgusted looks and some were just giving me blank stares. I was confused as to what was going on so I didn't pay it any mind, I just walked to my first class.

As soon as I walked in, Anya and her friends started laughing. Me and Anya don't talk anymore but it's not like we're enemies or anything, we're just not friends. I'd hate for us to have a problem so I advise her to leave me the fuck alone.

Class started and it ended it just as quick. Everyone was whispering about something and I obviously didn't get the memo. Times like this is when I need friends, so they would be able to tell me what was going on.

On my way to class, I seen a group of girls who were looking at me and whispering about something. I'm not sure who they were, but I approached them anyway.

"What the fuck is everyone talking about?" I asked with a slight attitude. None of them answered me, they just all looked at me and walked away. "Disrespectful bitches." I mumbled to myself.

I went into my second period class and sat down in my seat. Everyone was still staring at me and it was really starting to irk my nerves. As the teacher was about to start teaching, I felt the sudden urge to throw up. I didn't bother to ask could I go to the bathroom, I just went.

As soon as I reached a stall all of my lunch came up. As I puked my insides out I heard someone come into the bathroom. When I was finished I came out the stall and went in my purse to get my portable toothbrush. As I was brushing my teeth, a girl came out of a stall and started washing her hands.

"So is it true?" She asked, looking at me. I finished up brushing my teeth and rinsed my mouth out.

"Is what true?"

"The rumors." She said.

"What rumors? Stop beating around the bush and tell me what you're talking about." I told her.

"Are you and that teacher, Mr. Taylor, really sleeping together?" She asked.

"W-what?" I stuttered. Who the fuck started that rumor? It's not exactly a rumor because it's true, but still..who found out?

"It's all over school. I heard the day before Thanksgiving break someone caught you guys having sex in his classroom." She stated.

So that's why everyone has been staring at me? They know about me and Mr. Taylor. Oh my god, they know about me and Mr. Taylor. I didn't say anything back to the girl, I just grabbed my stuff and left the school. I made my way home as fast as I could.

What the hell am going to do? People weren't supposed to find out. I was trying my best not to panic but I found myself pacing back and forth running my fingers through my hair.

I honestly don't know what to do. I wonder if Jayceon knows people know? Does the dean know? Will Jayceon lose his job and will I be kicked out of school? All these different questions were running through my mind.