Chapter 1

Naomi Aubrey Waters is the name. I'm a bit on the short side, 5'2 to be exact, I have brown skin, and long black hair that I inherited from my mother. I have thick thighs and nice sized c-cup breasts. I also have my nipples and bellybutton pierced, not that I have a boyfriend or anything to show them to. I just got them because I felt they would look sexy on me and my feeling was right. (Naomi in MM)

I'm 20 years young and in my second year of college. I'm choosing to get my bachelors degree in biology so I can go to Med School and be an OB/GYN because I love babies. I've lived in Los Angeles, California since I was born and I love my home! I attend the University of California-Los Angeles because it's the best school to attend for Biology in Los Angeles.

No, I'm not stripping to pay my college tuition or anything like that and I'm not from the ghetto either. I actually have both of my parents in my life and I have a full ride scholarship for college, I graduated the top in my class so of course I was the valedictorian.

My mother is half black and half Haitian which is where I get my hair from, but my father is fully black. He's rich because he has his own business and a lot of other companies invest in his business, which brings him in more money. My mother is a real estate agent and I think she's perfect for that job since she has a bubbly personality. Anyway, enough about my parents. Back to me, the star of this book.

Today is my first day of my sophomore year of college and I'm more than excited! Or should I say first night? I have night classes. Summer break was fun and all, but I was honestly bored since my best friend Anya went back to Colorado to visit her family. She's pretty much my only friend, so I didn't have anybody to spend time with over the summer. Thank god she's back for school though.

I stood in front of my closet and scanned for something to wear. Since it's the first day, I have to look my best because first impressions are the most important. I decided on wearing a soft pink skater dress along with some white Chanel sandals.

I unwrapped my hair, so it fell in some loose curls I had gotten done last night. I brushed through my hair a couple of times to make sure it looked good then applied some baby-lips to my full thick lips. I grabbed my keys and locked up, then I went to my yellow 2015 Chevy Camaro and hopped in starting on my way to school.

If you guys are wondering, yes I do live by myself. My daddy bought me a 2 bedroom condo along with a car for a "going away to college" gift. I guess you could say I'm spoiled, but I'm not complaining.

The night breeze hit me in my face as soon as I decided to let the top down in my car. I drove to school humming along to "All Eyes On You" which is one of my new favorite songs.

Baby, is you drunk? Is you had enough?

Are you here lookin' for love? Ohh

Got the club goin' crazy

All these bitches, but my eyes on you

I pulled up to the university, making sure to put my top back up. I grabbed my brown Burberry bag and got out the car and locked the doors. I entered the surprisingly crowded hallway, I expected it to be empty because not many people prefer night classes.

I fished around in my bag until I came across my schedule and scanned through it.

Student Name: Naomi Waters
Year #2