Chapter 8

Anya never showed up last night. Me and Leah both ended up falling asleep in my bed in the middle of our conversation. I tried to wait up for Anya to come but she never did. But the next morning I was awakened by my phone ringing and it was her calling. It also woke Leah up, and she told me to put the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I did it!!" Anya squealed and I felt my heart fall to the pit of my stomach.

"Y'all had sex?" I asked her an obvious question.

"Yes, all night long. His dick is way bigger than I expected it to be! I felt it in my stomach and he even talked about settling down and being in a relationship with me." She explained. Leah covered her mouth and I just sat there with this stupid facial expression on my face.

"Are you over his house or something?"

"Yes, I wanted to fuck on his desk but he didn't want to risk it so we moved the party to his house which is three stories! He even has an elevator. When we were done, he gave me a pair of Calvin Klein boxers and a one of his Calvin Klein t-shirts to sleep in." She ranted. That's funny because he gave me the exact same thing to sleep in when I stayed the night with him.

I wanted to whoop Anya's ass. Even though she didn't know about me and Jayceon it still hurt. I was more mad at Jayceon that her though because he knew exactly what he was doing and he still did it, not caring to even try to spare my feelings.

"Congratulations Anya. I'll call you later, I have to get dressed." I said to her. I hung up before she even had a chance to say anything back.

"I'm sorry Nao-"

"It's fine." I cut Leah off. "Let's do something today, I don't want to sit in the house all day and wait for our classes to approach."

"Do something like what?" She asked.

"I don't know, let's get some bottles and get fucked up. I've never been drunk and I'm trying to experience that today."

"I'm down." She said, shrugging.

"We can run to the liquor store down the street in these clothes, I'm sure no one important will be there. Can you drive?"

"Yeah I got my license." She told me. I nodded and tossed her my keys. I slipped on my pink fuzzy slippers and I locked up the house while she got in the drivers side and adjusted the seat. She had to move it back some since she's slightly taller than me.

She pulled off and we went to the liquor store that was right down the street from my house. Leah parked and I went in to buy whatever types of alcohol I felt like buying.

"Naomi? What are you doing here?" I heard a familiar voice ask. "Most importantly why are you here dressed like that, showing off all my goodies and shit. I turned around and my eyes met Ronny's annoying ass. (Ronny in MM)

"I'm here for the same reason you are Ronny." I said, irritated with his presence already.

"I can tell you're a first timer here so let me help you." He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and decided to let him help me because I really didn't know what kind of alcohol to buy.

"Fine, what would you recommend?" I asked.

"My favorites are grey goose, peach ciroc, rosay, bombay, and henny." He said.

"That's a lot of favorites." I said.

"What can I say, a nigga likes to drink." He said, smirking.

I grabbed one of each kind he mentioned and took all of the bottles to the cashier. She rung them up and I paid before leaving out the store. I hopped back in the car and we headed back to my place.