Chapter 12

*Text Convo*

Me: so are you ready?

Jayceon: hell nah, I'm nervous as shit...

Me: my parents are nice, you'll be fine!

Jayceon: you say that cause you've known them all your life Nae

Me: I know but just be yourself baby

Jayceon: I'll try

*End Of Text Convo*

Today is the day Jayceon is going to be meeting my parents and I'm more than excited. He's really nervous but I find that cute on him. He's picking me up from my house and then we're going to go to my parents' house for dinner.

I told my daddy about me and Jayceon, about how he's my teacher. At first he wasn't to thrilled about me being in a relationship with someone 9 years older than me. But once I explained to him how happy I am with Jayceon, he accepted it. He said as long as his princess is happy then he's happy.

I walked to my closet and searched for an outfit to wear. I decided to wear a cropped grey tank top, some boyfriend jeans, some nude wedges and a gold chain. I added some nude lipstick and a nude MK bag to go with my outfit. I left my hair in it's straight state because I didn't feel like doing anything else to it. (Outfit in MM)

As I was applying my lipstick, there was a knock on the door. I opened and there stood Jayceon looking sexy as hell. He was wearing some cargo shorts, a white polo Ralph Lauren shirt, a white polo bucket hat, and his white polo sneakers.

"You look nice." I told him, smiling at his appearance.

"You do to baby." We shared a long kiss, before I locked up the house and then we left.

I gave him the directions to my parents' house. We almost missed a few turns because I was to busy staring at him, but I couldn't help myself. The way he had one hand on the steering wheel and the other one  resting on my thigh just turned me on. I'm definitely going to get a piece of that, as soon as we leave from my parents' house.

We pulled up outside of the house and Jayceon cut the car off, taking the key out of the ignition. I want him to stick his key in my ignition.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Not really but we're already here so it's to late for me to be trying to back out." He said, chuckling. He jogged over to my side and opened the door for me. He then helped me out the car and we walked to the front door hand in hand.

That's another thing I like about Jayceon, he's such a gentlemen. He'll always open doors for me and make sure I'm alright. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. Jayceon sighed and looked down at me. I smiled up at him to reassure him that everything was going to be fine.