Chapter 13

Thanksgiving break is almost here! This is the last day of school and we have a week off. Jayceon will be having thanksgiving dinner with me and my family because he doesn't feel the need to fly all they way home if he's only going to get to stay for a couple of days. He's for sure going home for Christmas break though and I'm going with him, since I was invited

I circled the last answer on my test and got up to give it to Jayceon. He gave me a small smile as I sat back down in my seat. I know for a fact I aced that test because it was easy as hell. It was pretty much everything we've learned over the first four months of school. Good thing I pay attention and study my ass off.

I sat in my seat and waited for everyone else to finished their tests. I wasn't the first one finished this time, I was the 5th. Anya, surprisingly, was the first one done. I knew something was about to go down..I could feel it.

A few minutes later, everyone was done with their tests. Me and Leah were having a conversation when Jayceon interrupted us by calling my name. I looked up and Anya was standing at his desk looking at me to with a confused facial expression.

"Yes Mr. Taylor?" I asked.

"Can you come here for a second please?" He said. I thought Anya found out about our relationship and I couldn't help but feel nervous. My hands started to sweat, a trait of mine for when I get nervous, as I walked to the front of the classroom. No one paid any attention to me thankfully. Jayceon had me partially crippled again.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Anya here, seems to be having problems with her class work that I assigned and she's asked to stay after school for some extra help today. Would you be willing to stay and help her Naomi? I'd do it myself, but I have to grade all these tests." He explained. I mentally let out a sigh of relief.

"Mr. Taylor I asked you to help m-"

"I'd love to." I said, cutting Anya off. She's just trying to have sex with him again but I'm not going to let that happen. Jayceon knows better.

"Okay then, I'll see you two after class." He answered, smiling. I smiled back while Anya huffed and puffed, stomping back to her seat. I turned on my heel and walked back to my seat. I heard Jayceon chuckle from behind me, probably laughing at the way I was walking.

"What was that about?" Leah asked.

"Anya wants to stay after school so she can fuck my man again, but he's not going for it. So he asked me to stay and help her instead." I said, smirking.

"You got that man trained, huh?" She asked, chuckling. "I know that nigga put that thang on you last night cause you're walking funny." She added.

"Well, ya know." I said, chuckling and shrugging.

Class was over soon and I was anxious. Jayceon kept smiling to himself and I knew exactly what he was smiling about, this whole Anya situation. She kept staring at Jayceon from across the room and she would occasionally glance at me, causing me to giggle.

After everyone cleared out of class it was just me, Anya, and Jayceon. Jayceon is coming to my house after school because I feel like spending time with him. Anya pulled out her worksheet that she needs help on and we got to work.

"So which part do you need help with?" I asked.

"The whole thing." She explained dryly. She ain't slick, she knows everything on this worksheet. But it's to late for her to back out so she has to keep up with her little lie.

"Okay Anya, for this part..." I started off by explaining the top of the page to her. She nodded her head like she was listening but I could tell she wasn't.