Chapter 11

The next day in class with Jayceon I couldn't stop myself from replaying what happened last night in my head. I knew he would be good, but not that good. He was the best sexual partner I ever had and he even asked me to be his girlfriend afterwards.

Yes, me and Jayceon are officially a couple. It used to irritate and bother me when the females in my class would gawk at him with lust, but now that he's mine and only mine, I can't help but laugh at how stupid they looked.

"Mr. Taylor, what happened to your arms?" Anya asked him.

"My neighbors' cat attacked me." He lied. I almost giggled at how horrible that lie sounded but I didn't want any attention to be on me. I had an obvious limp in my walk and I didn't need anyone noticing that along with Jayceon's scratches, I'm sure they'd put two and two together.

"You a lie Mr. Taylor, if I didn't know any better I'd say you just got done beating some kitty kat up!" This guy named Devon said.

"My sex life doesn't have anything to do with you boy." Jayceon chuckled, brushing him off.

"Do you have a girlfriend Mr. Taylor?" Another girl named Stacy asked. I watched him intently to see what he was going to say. Why is that nosy bitch all in his business anyway, probably asking for Anya since she's apart of the hoe crew.

"What is this, question Mr. Taylor day? Damn- I meant dang, just because I'm giving y'all the day off doesn't mean y'all get to interrogate me." He said, chuckling.

"That's not answering my question sir." Stacy whined, like she was desperate to know.

"Alright fine, y'all caught me. Yes I'm officially team taken." He confessed. A smile appeared on my face but I quickly played it off like I was smiling at Leah before anyone noticed. I haven't informed her about any of the details of yesterday so she looked at me with a surprised facial expression.

"What's her name? What's she like? I want details Mr. Taylor, it's story time! Tell us how y'all met from the beginning!" A clearly jealous Anya inquired of Jayceon. He glanced at me and I looked away.

Ever since last night, I just get so damn nervous around him. That was the first time he made me cum with something other than his tongue and I can honestly say he did a pretty damn good job. Even though my legs were soar and my vagina was still throbbing, it was all worth it.

"I'm not going to say her name, but she's a really good person. The minute I laid eyes on her beautiful face, I knew I was going to make her mine one way or another. Her personality gets me the most though because she's so outgoing, but shy at the same time. Her shyness is cute on her though and it adds to the list of things I love about her. I look forward to seeing her every time we make plans and I always try my best to impress her." He said. He was looking at everyone in the room except for me and I'm glad he didn't because I would've jumped on him and fucked him right here in front of this whole class.

All the girls in the class cooed and awhed. Anya just sat there with a mean mug, while me and Leah exchanged looks that held a hundred different meanings. I'm definitely inviting her over to my house after school is over.

"I'm not about to go into detail of how we met, but we met at a little coffee shop around the corner from here." He said, keeping that part of the story short and simple even though it was a lie.

"Do you love her?" Someone asked, I couldn't tell who it was though. I was too busy gazing at Jayceon.

"Slow your roll, we just made it official last night."

"So you asked her to be your girl before or after you beat it up?" Devon asked, smirking.

"If you must know Devon, after." He answered.