TIMOTHY'S JOURNAL

TIMOTHY'S JOURNAL

Page One.

They say I am sick. You know that kind of 'sickness' which involves a lot of visit to a fucking psychiatrist? Yeah, that's how fucked up I am. They say I have a schizo-shit-what. I don't know what the hell that means but it's a mental-fuck-disorder. My father thinks I have lost my mind, that I may have been hit a lot of times in the head and I am now mentally insane. But that old bastard doesn't know anything about my fucking life.

I lost someone, my wife. She's not really my wife, we're not married yet. She's mine, that's all I know. She is mine and I will find her.

I'm eighteen years old, a high school student. I have my own school, my own district, my own gang, I should be fucking happy. I have everything, but no. My friends ask me almost every-fucking-annoying-day-of-my-fucked-up-life why I do this. Why can't I just move on with my shitty life? That I have fucking everything, that there are hundreds of girls falling at my feet. That I should fucking move on, forget about her. They ask me why? They don't understand a shit, I would trade all these just to find her. They don't understand what she means to me. She is my angel, my fucking salvation in this shitty life. I want to see her again. I want to see her again. I want to see my Sammy again.

Page Two.

This is the lamest and gayest shit I did in my fucked-up life. Why should I do this anyway? Fucking shrink told me that I should write what's bothering me. That it would help my mental-fuck-disorder. The fact that they think I am insane when I am not bothers me a fucking lot! And what bothers me the most is my fucking parents. My goddamn father and the woman he married. Why do I still call them my parents anyway? Fuck I don't know! The thing is, they wanted me to meet this girl. A GIRL?! Why would I want to meet a GIRL?! Are they nuts?! Girls are annoying! FUCKING CLINGY and NOSY! They are materialistic and shallow! Now they want me to date one?! How Fucked-Up my miserable life can be?!

Page Three

I went to the club today. Got myself and the gang in a bloody fight! Some fucking douche bag made me pissed off! He ended up in a fucking hospital. Serves him right!

I got arrested. Again. Sent to jail. Got bailed the next morning. I don't care. I smoke like a fucking chimney. I drink like a fucking fish. I fight like a fucking wild animal. I go to jail like a fucking criminal. This is how my messed-up life runs. It's a fucked-up cycle. This is my life. A life of a basket-case. A life of a delinquent. A life I can never change. This is my fate. My fucking way of dying. I don't care.

Page Four

The bastard hit me again. Fuck! That old man should go die and rot in hell! I don't call him father. I don't have one. I am not related to that piece of shit! Dammit! The only reason why I'm holding my self back from hitting him is my sister. My five-minute-older twin-sister. Shit! I have to go beat up someone!

Page Five

This is the worst day of my life! Hershey, my cousin, tried to hit on me again. Man, it was disgusting! Is she stupid or something is wrong with her brain?! She's my COUSIN! I'm her fucking COUSIN! We're blood related!! And she's trying to flirt with me?! Maybe she should see my shrink. Maybe she has a fucking shizo-shit-what. Maybe she needs to go to a fucking hospital.

Then I got yelled at by some crazy girl! SHE FUCKING SCREAMED AT ME! This is why I hate girls! They are fucking LUNATIC! What the fuck is wrong with them?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEIR BRAINS?! Maybe they all have a shizo-shit-what. They are fucking mental!

But that's not the end of it! I GOT SLAPPED BY A FUCKING RETARD! SHE FUCKING HIT ME! DAMMIT!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM AND THEY FUCKING SCREAMED AND HIT ME IN FRONT OF SO MANY FUCKING NOSY BITCHES!